All - Activity - grzracz - Algorand

Projects funded via xGov should be open source

I agree on this point. A different approach would include signing a contract for a moderately long period of time that requires the grant taker to continue supporting the product if they don’t want to open source it (in order for the community to still be able to use it) - and if they don’t want to,…

Burning Algos Proposal for Period 8

While I understand the concern regarding current market position and the attractiveness of being among the top ten coins (ranked by Market Cap, which is widely used but still a questionable metric), I believe that focusing on token burning may not provide the sustainable solution we’re looking for. …

ARC used for decoding on-chain local and global states into meaningful information

Any smart contract that holds custody of user funds & saves this data in local state/application state would be valid for decoding. The main assumption should be that local wallet state can be decoded to asset amounts in custody for that wallet. The categories I have used in UsageType are placeholder…

Follow-up Discussion

Added a brief description to the Discord channel, might be easier to continue the discussion there 🙂

ARC and Coding Standards

This solution is written in JS/TS, correct? We do have a repo setup with templates & an implementation standard, but our approach would be to have it written in Python. I guess to make everyone happy we would need to have two files with exact same code but with two language implementations. Should…

I’m not sure adding it to ARC4 would make sense. This is more specific to the piece of code that would handle parsing of the application than the application itself - a general standard so a huge open-source repository with these snippets of code could be created, developed by SC owners & then easily…