Replies - Activity - Green - Algorand
xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager
Date: Feb 23, 2024
People suggesting making everything open source are literally killing the ecosystem. It’s almost impossible to make revenue if people can just fork your code and change it so they don’t have to pay for premium features. Without revenue, there’s no business model, and without a business model, this will affect growth.
GP8 Measures DRAFT NFT Rewards Program
Date: Aug 22, 2023
I think the ability for the marketplace to have their own direction is important here. Forcing every marketplace down the same path means that there’s potential approaches that may end up not being discovered. Every marketplace obviously wants to increase their users and sales. Shufl decided that they needed to adapt and innovate.
GP8 Measures DRAFT NFT Rewards Program
Date: Aug 19, 2023
As we can see from Ethereum’s latest changes, royalty fees aren’t important for a thriving ecosystem. Whereas buyers and sellers absolutely are. With an ecosystem thriving with sale volume, creators come (and stay) by themselves. The main downside with the Algorand ecosystem is the lack of users.
Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node
Date: Jan 3, 2023
MyAlgo just won't sign transactions like so:
const txn = algosdk.makeKeyRegistrationTxnWithSuggestedParamsFromObject(
{
from: address,
suggestedParams: params,
nonParticipation: true,
}
);
With a response of missing required property votekey, missing required property selkey...
Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node
Date: Jan 3, 2023
The above website worked perfectly. The only issue was with MyAlgo showing the incorrect VoteEndDate, but the actual transaction had the correct date on the Ledger. It should work with MyAlgo/Pera/Algosigner but I haven’t tested Pera or Algosigner.
Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node
Date: Jan 3, 2023
Unfortunately I’m only on Windows, so getting the software to sign it with goal is a bit of a pain. I’ve just been informed there is this website which works with wallets on Algorand, so I’m going to give it a try with that.