All - Activity - Green - Algorand

xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager

People suggesting making everything open source are literally killing the ecosystem. It’s almost impossible to make revenue if people can just fork your code and change it so they don’t have to pay for premium features. Without revenue, there’s no business model, and without a business model, this w…

GP8 Measures DRAFT NFT Rewards Program

I think the ability for the marketplace to have their own direction is important here. Forcing every marketplace down the same path means that there’s potential approaches that may end up not being discovered. Every marketplace obviously wants to increase their users and sales. Shufl decided that t…

GP8 Measures DRAFT NFT Rewards Program

As we can see from Ethereum’s latest changes, royalty fees aren’t important for a thriving ecosystem. Whereas buyers and sellers absolutely are. With an ecosystem thriving with sale volume, the creators come (and stay) by themselves. The main downside with the Algorand ecosystem is the lack of users…

GP8 Measures DRAFT NFT Rewards Program

The important thing to me behind this incentive is to bring new wallets into the Algorand ecosystem and increase volume, of which the increased creators royalties do neither. They may help existing creators stay within the ecosystem, but that isn’t what this governance proposal should be focusing on…

Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node

MyAlgo just wont sign transactions like so:

const txn = algosdk.makeKeyRegistrationTxnWithSuggestedParamsFromObject(
{
    from: address,
    suggestedParams: params,
    nonParticipation: true,
}
);

With a response of missing required property votekey,missing required property selkey,missing …

Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node

The above website worked perfectly. The only issue was with MyAlgo showing the incorrect VoteEndDate, but the actual transaction had the correct date on the Ledger. It should work with MyAlgo/Pera/Algosigner but I haven’t tested Pera or Algosigner. Doesn’t seem possible to mark offline at the moment…

Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node

Unfortunately I’m only on Windows, so getting the software to sign it with goal is a bit of a pain. I’ve just been informed there is this website which works with wallets on Algorand, so I’m going to give it a try with that.

Signing Key Registration Transaction Without Goal/Node

I’m following the tutorial here to participate in consensus with a ledger, however it requires goal to sign the transaction on my local PC, which I do not have. I have generated the Key Registration Transaction on a cloud server. Is there any way to sign the Key Registration Transaction (with a led…