All - Activity - glork - Algorand

Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In

Proposals are to be submitted to vertical heads for evaluation and approvals may be processed by the vertical committees - if they are formed - or by (a) the vertical head and/or (b) GAC*.

Imo the best solution would be to decide these kind of things on a case-by-case basis following a vote by Al…


Split payment contract (multiple payments in the same transaction?)

Hi Liz, This looks exactly like what I am trying to implement. I will read the articles you sent and try to implement this on my side. Thanks you for your help!


Split payment contract (multiple payments in the same transaction?)

Hi all! I am new to Algorand and smart contracts in general, and I am trying to figure out if Algorand would support my use case. I want to build a transaction where for each amount a percentage is sent to an address. Is it possible to build something like this using Algorand? I am thinking the con…