All - Activity - Geralt - Algorand

Use-Wallet - Open-Source Wallet Integration Library for Algorand (xGov Proposal 3247418179)

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Response: Yes from me. The ecosystem needs well maintained open-source tooling for developers who want to build on Algorand. I’ve not used this myself, but I’m aware of it and the github repository. Frontend is the wildwest and can be difficult to keep up with over time. A well documented library with support…

AlgoNodeRewards • Cool stats for your Algorand staking rewards [XGov-3249061440]

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Response: Yes from me. It’s visually appealing, utilizing nodely, linked from FUNC and well received by the community in general from what I’ve noticed. The amount requested seems reasonable too.

Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) - 3241872357

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Response: Yes from me. I’m not using FUNC myself, but I do use AlgoTools and I’ve noticed all the time and effort spent providing support for users of FUNC across several different communication channels during the last year that I’ve been running a node. Without FUNC, operating a node would be too difficult …