All - Activity - Geno - Algorand

Raspberry PI display

Mar 4, 2020
Hello,
What benefits were there to doing this?
Are you somehow compensated for verifying transactions via the raspberry pi?
Let me know,
Thanks.


What is Algorand?

Mar 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I was listening to some Algorand discussions and these are some of the notes that I came up with for people who are new.
"What is Algorand?
Algorand enables borderless economy, you can create new types of applications where people can transact across borders without having to go t…


Algorand - Where to start?

Feb 28, 2020
This sounds like a lot is up in air.
Shed some light on these points if you can so I can understand them better -
“financially very fragile
Vault technology not yet available”
What about me? I don’t know. I’m trying to figure out the full value of what Algorand has to offer. In order to do that,…


Algorand - Where to start?

Feb 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I sent a message to “Liz” the other day (shown as an Admin on here) as to what I can do to be a bigger part of this project. I have not received a response from her as of yet. I’m interested in learning how I can effectively use Algorand myself and what impact it can have on a users…


A couple questions - Staking/Ledger Support

Feb 26, 2020
Update
It took a fair amount of research as well as trial and error but I’ve figured this out now.
Thanks.


A couple questions - Staking/Ledger Support

Feb 26, 2020
Are you guys familiar with this?
"Once you have connected your Ledger Nano S to the Ledger Live app and allowed Ledger Manager, find Algorand in the app catalog and install it to your ledger device. This app creates an account for you and allows you to generate and sign transactions easily online.
…


A couple questions - Staking/Ledger Support

Feb 25, 2020
What’s the safest way to purchase ALGO and add it to a cold storage wallet?
How will I receive additional ALGO after I do this just for holding it? Will my cold storage wallet just magically spawn more of it because I own a portion?
These are important questions.


A couple questions - Staking/Ledger Support

Feb 24, 2020
Hello,
I have a couple questions here.
If you could summarize Algorand in a short description, what would it be?
It’s to my understanding that this is a competitor to Tezos, can I make money just holding the coin in a cold storage wallet or exchange?
Is there Ledger support for Algorand?
Let me …