All - Activity - GavinLee - Algorand
What if I close an account without specify 'amt'?
The docs Structure - Algorand Developer Portal said when closing an account, there is an implicit "amt" of 0 Algos when none is specified. So where does the balance go as the amt is 0?
Indexer DB: error connecting to postgres
Thank you! But the processing speed is so slow, 12 hours for 2.4 million blocks on my computer. By this speed, it will take a week to get the whole chain. May I ask what content the indexer is processing? Because the PostgreSQL database is empty after processing so many blocks, and the indexer data…
Indexer DB: error connecting to postgres
Thanks, I finally solved the database connection problem, and the console is like this: Is it normal (but I didn’t see anything added in the database)? Should I keep it running?
Indexer DB: error connecting to postgres
Hi, have you solved the problem? My bug is that index cannot connect to PostgreSQL database: **error":"connecting to postgres: failed to connect to host=127.0.0.1 user=postgres database=algorand: dial error (dial tcp 127.0.0.1:5432: connect: connection refused)","level":"error","msg":"could not init...