Replies - Activity - gavinbrrtt - Algorand

Can't get my participation node to sync with the blockchain

Thank you, I appreciate the help!

Here’s the log:

{"Context":"sync","file":"service.go","function":"github.com/algorand/go-algorand/catchup.(\*Service).pipelineCallback.func1","level":"info","line":360,"msg":"failed to fetch block 11912310","name":"","time":"2021-06-01T07:05:15.704251+01:00"}

Hey fabrice, I’m still having some issue with my participation node; it got up to about 11 million blocks synced but now it’s stopped and I don’t know why. I was wondering if you might have any insight. I seem to be stuck on round 11912309. I have ~150 Mbps upload/download speed. I am running my n…

It seems like my node has caught up substantially but I’m not sure why. One minute the last committed block was 61 and the next minute it jumped to ~20,000. Now it seems to be up to ~82,477 committed blocks; definitely isn’t happening at a consistent rate.

Anyway, here’s the output of “cat node.log…

It seems like my node is syncing now, although it is moving very slowly. It’s been about an hour that I’ve been trying to sync this node and I seem to have only synced two blocks: Last committed block: 2 Time since last block: 736.2s Sync Time: 298.0s Last consensus protocol: https://github.com/alg…