All - Activity - gabrielesan - Algorand

Algorand Node on VM cannot sync - issue with space?

Hi @fabrice, Thank you for pointing this out - sorry I wasn’t specific enough when describing my VM: it has 8 GB of RAM and a general purpose SSD with 100 IOPS. Do you think this is an issue with an SSD then? Thanks and sorry for not being clear the first time!


Algorand Node on VM cannot sync - issue with space?

Hello everyone, I am running an Algorand node on a VM on AWS and have encountered an issue. I couldn’t seem to connect to the node since the goal node status -d /var/lib/algorand would give this output:

Get "http://127.0.0.1:8080/versions": dial tcp 127.0.0.1:8080: connect: connection refused It …


Algorand node not syncing with mainnet - a firewall issue?

Thought I will post the output for the commands you indicated in the other post for a quicker solution: The output for dig @8.8.8.8 _algobootstrap._tcp.testnet.algorand.network srv: ; <<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1.15-Ubuntu <<>> @8.8.8.8 _algobootstrap._tcp.testnet.algorand.network srv ; (1 server found…


Algorand node not syncing with mainnet - a firewall issue?

Hi @fabrice - thank you for sharing this! I tried everything on the feed you mentioned, and it is still not syncing. I’m using an Ubuntu VM connected to my local network (Vodafone in Italy as well :)). Any other suggestions you might have?


Algorand node not syncing with mainnet - a firewall issue?

Hello everyone, I’m new to Algorand and now trying to initialise a relay node following the instructions on the developer portal. I’m installing the node on Ubuntu 18 and was following the instructions for Debian. Unfortunately, my node is not connecting to the mainnet - when I check its status wi…