Likes - Activity - Futurecurrency - Algorand

Transparency in Algo Blockchain / Algo Foundation

Discussions

Sep 3, 2021
"The usage of the AERP! Go read the latest update sent out yesterday: The Algorand Economic Evolution Report."

Sep 2, 2021
"Algorand had BTC and ETH to copy off; despite employing economic advisors, they managed to totally screw up the tokenomics (whether on purpose or paying themselves as node runners in the millions)."
"The only thing the team could do is to us…"

Sep 1, 2021
"Can you please enlighten me why someone should get 1 billion USD worth of algos with accelerated vesting while other people must buy one algo per USD? Do you personally consider it fair?"

Aug 30, 2021
"Your list is very good, and I agree that these are goals the whole ecosystem should strive for. However, I can’t validate if the current execution is going in that direction or not."

Aug 28, 2021
"Not yet… Algorand foundation and other community members quite demotivated me in this matter, but it should be quite easy to make."

Aug 27, 2021
"It is nice to get aggregated data, however… During the reporting period, 549.1M Algos have entered circulation through the following channels: 1. Rewards, Staking and Vesting: 416.1M Algos..."

Aug 26, 2021
"Blockchain is a very competitive space now. Having superior technology is not enough to stay in the game. We need to have a strong community and a portfolio of products."

Aug 26, 2021
"I share your point of view, but I don’t see anything that can be done with this in the mainnet."

Aug 25, 2021
"100% agree with everything you just said. If the Foundation is not transparent about the initial, current, and future distribution of Algo, it puts the legitimacy of the Foundation in question."

Aug 25, 2021
"I totally agree… Does anybody want to create with me a competitive Algorand network which will have a fair distribution of the coins? PM me please."

Aug 25, 2021
"It is centralized by another way; the relay node runners have received 1B algos per six months..."
"Even with the 'decentralized' governance, the decision making will be made by few people."

Aug 24, 2021
"Hi, is there any way how transparency can be improved? According to current stats, there are 449 algo millionaires..."
"I do not have anything against those who invest into algo, but the transparency must improve!"