Replies - Activity - funk - Algorand

How to access my founds (governance staking) on My Algo wallet?

Both Pera and Lute support importing Algo25 accounts.

MyAlgo never used 24-word mnemonics that I am aware of. They used Algo25.

MyAlgo wallet is no longer in service. You can restore your account(s) in another wallet like Pera or Lute.

AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706

Regarding the previous proposal: You requested and received funding for simple python scripts which automated posts to a platform that you now call “a cesspool of nonsense and extremely toxic for the mind”. While you won’t get an argument from me on that evaluation of the platform, I do find the funds…

Lute Wallet - 3453478727

The proposal has been advanced to the voting phase.

I don’t know the history of Gainify. I tried to piece together what happened but I ran into a bunch of dead Twitter links. In the absence of any facts, I said what it “felt like” you were doing. If you feel I have the wrong take then by all means defend yourself and set the record straight.

Since you are asking for honest feedback, if you were to submit this proposal it would be a hard NO from me even if the amount were much lower. The projects themselves are not public goods, and the prospect of open sourcing a collection of contracts from a development team that already made errors l…

Even with this context I feel like I’m missing something. algo.fun just gives a 404, and there are no GitHub links despite the open-source claim. All we are left with is an unclear story about how some users lost funds and this grant will help make them whole.

I can give some examples of how Lute adds value to the ecosystem, but ultimately that value is subjective and the answers to your questions might vary per voter. A great alternative for users that don’t want to (or can’t) use a mobile app wallet.

Open-source wallets for Algorand

C# support for Algorand

Aust’s may have been. I wrote FUNC from the ground up (in C# by the way, though it doesn’t use the SDK).

not correct

xGov# 3247943209: Algorand Foundation Wallet Watcher Twitter Account @AFWalletWatcher

Hi Leo, I did see that, I just don’t agree with the evaluation of the value. Please don’t take it personally - I know you’re a more talented developer than these python scripts exemplify. It’s easy to only leave positive feedback on the proposals you like, but that’s not very helpful for xGovs loo…

xGov-3262647286 - Algocraft IDE - The Online Playground for Algorand Smart Contracts

The landing site you linked is kind of a mess. There are broken links, placeholder images, and broken CSS. It’s fine to use AI to help you generate content, but you should probably review it and fix issues before publishing. I don’t want to come off as being too harsh. Overall I think the web IDE is…

Custodial Wallet Reference Implementation using Algod 4.3.0

Creating key pairs is an off-chain action - no node needed. In TS you can use algosdk.generateAccount.

AlgoNodeRewards • Cool stats for your Algorand staking rewards

FUNC linked to AlgoNodeRewards pretty much the day after you created the site. The presentation is great and value to users is obvious.

Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC)

Correct, xGov has been on a very long break.

xGov-3244303791 - BubbaPay: send ASAs to anyone with a claim link

So that we’re all on the same page, neither is ARC59 Inbox. It’s a singleton contract that can be referenced by any wallet (it was in Lute before Pera) or by any dApp (AlgoTools allows Defly users to manage their Inbox since it isn’t integrated into the wallet).

TEAL Visual Studio Code Extension

This extension is invaluable for anyone analyzing TEAL. An easy ‘yes’ from me.

Started solo node but keep getting "Transaction not confirmed after 4 rounds" error

Just let the node sync.

Consensus rewards whitepaper concern

This point deserves more attention. If the cap were at 2^26, each account in a pool would need to have an average stake of 13.4 million to max it out. So unless this limitation of part keys per node changes…

ARC allowing coordination of multisig signing

@StephaneBarroso any movement on this or feedback on my implementation? Thanks.

Based off of @nullun’s idea, I have built a working model into AlgoTools. It would be great if the standard for the contract was enshrined in an ARC.

Information on 2022 TinyMan Hack

TEAL uses assembly language syntax - it is not object-oriented. That’s probably why you’re having trouble understanding it.

Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In

This UI is not good. The options are A or B, then you have to select Yes or No.

ASA created from inner transaction does not appear in explorers

I am creating an ASA dynamically in a smart contract using an inner transaction similar to what was posted previously. It seems to succeed, but something is wrong with the resulting ASA. Viewing the asset in GoalSeeker, a 502 error is thrown when retrieving the transactions. AlgoExplorer simply gives…