All - Activity - funk - Algorand
How to access my founds (governance staking) on My Algo wallet?
Both Pera and Lute support importing Algo25 accounts.
MyAlgo never used 24-word mnemonics that I am aware of. They used Algo25.
Each discussion thread is supposed to include a link to its corresponding proposal on the xGov site.
MyAlgo wallet is no longer in service. You can restore your account(s) in another wallet like Pera or Lute.
AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706
Regarding the previous proposal: You requested and received funding for simple python scripts which automated posts to a platform that you now call "a cesspool of nonsense and extremely toxic for the mind". While you won’t get an argument from me on that evaluation of the platform, I do find the funny assertions made.
The proposal has been advanced to the voting phase.
I don’t know the history of Gainify. I tried to piece together what happened but I ran into a bunch of dead Twitter links. In the absence of any facts, I said what it "felt like" you were doing. If you feel I have the wrong take then by all means defend yourself and set the record straight.
Also, I...
Since you are asking for honest feedback, if you were to submit this proposal it would be a hard NO from me even if the amount were much lower. The projects themselves are not public goods, and the prospect of open sourcing a collection of contracts from a development team that already made errors seems flawed.
Even with this context I feel like I’m missing something. algo.fun just gives a 404, and there are no GitHub links despite the open-source claim. All we are left with is an unclear story about how some users lost funds and this grant will help make them whole.
I can give some examples of how Lute adds value to the ecosystem, but ultimately that value is subjective and the answers to your questions might vary per voter.
- A great alternative for users that don’t want to (or can’t) use a mobile app wallet.
- Lute development moves quickly and is often the first to bring new features.
Description
Lute is a wallet for the Algorand blockchain. It can be built and published as a progressive web app (PWA), or a browser extension. Lute has broad adoption across the ecosystem (TinyMan, Folks Finance, NFD, GoPlausable, Lora, and xGov to name a few) thanks in part to its inclusion in various platforms.
C# support for Algorand
Aust’s may have been. I wrote FUNC from the ground up (in C# by the way, though it doesn’t use the SDK).
Creating key pairs is an off-chain action - no node needed.
In TS you can use algosdk.generateAccount
FUNC linked to AlgoNodeRewards pretty much the day after you created the site. The presentation is great and value to users is obvious.
Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC)
Description Funk’s Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) is a "one-click" solution for node runners on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It installs the node as an auto-starting service ensuring maximum uptime even on machines configured to auto-update/restart. The UI for FUNC is a local web dashboard, allowing users to monitor and manage their nodes efficiently.