All - Activity - Fritos2 - Algorand

Where to buy Algo?

Jan 10, 2024

Just cause I am lazy atm. How do fees with lofty on ramp compare with crypto.com or coinbase for example?

GP8 Measures DRAFT xGov Grants Allocation

Aug 19, 2023

I definitely agree with your points. Given the enormity of passive rewards we would be best to allocate more towards projects and tools. I noticed multiple comments among xgovs hesitant to pass some projects due to the algo requested from a project. Some not because the amount was egregious but bec…

GP8 Measures DRAFT for Community Feedback

Aug 19, 2023

I would also like to see some form of incentives for node runners.

Thoughts after attending Decipher's Governance Roundtable on xGovs & ARC-33 Proposal

Dec 14, 2022

I like a lot of the ideas you’ve mentioned! I’d also like to generally comment on one point you mentioned on interaction within the forum. I think one aspect is coming here to a forum is not a ‘usual’ medium that I would consider today, and generally would go towards Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, email …

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 15, 2022

“Continuing deliberately on our path toward decentralization”
Yet, then you follow by making 3 decisions and giving us the illusion of choice. I’m sorry, but this is not what decentralization looks like. As was the case in previous governance periods, there should always be an option of no change.