Replies - Activity - foxzard - Algorand
Algoosh - Non-Custodial, Escrow-Based Commerce Protocol
Project Updates
Mar 16
I changed the visibility of the project snapshot back to public. I would appreciate it if you could take some time to point out any drawbacks in the smart contract implementation so I can improve it. We will open-source the project since it is a requirement to receive the grant, and also add all necessary documentation.
Mar 1
Thank you for reviewing the code and the contracts. I agree that more detailed documentation with clearer explanations and instructions is necessary. We’re working on expanding them with better tech explanations and setup instructions. The goal is not just to publish the code, but to make it comprehensible.
Feb 28
We have now fully open-sourced the most recent snapshot of the Algoosh project codebase for xGov review. Happy to answer any technical questions.
Feb 26
Hi Urtho, I just added some formatting to make it look better, it is not AI. Are there more pros to this solution compared to Shopify? Algoosh’s advantage is in how commerce is executed in the real world, especially for offline-first merchants. Where Algoosh is stronger:
- Very low entry barrier for merchants.
Feb 25
Hi xGov, I will open-source the project; I need a confirmation from the boss to do this. As for the project quality, here is the Codex analysis: I just want to mention that the system is fully functional & deployed on the mainnet. CI/CD is used in the deployment process.
Feb 17
We will open source the entire system, including:
- Smart contract
- Seller portal
- Mobile PWA app
- Promo catalog app
- Server-side caching service
We currently have early adopters testing the platform and validating the full on-chain purchase flow. At this stage, our focus is on platform quality.
Video Presentation
Please watch our video presentation for xGov voters:
Algorand xGov demo for Algoosh.
The video demonstrates the complete Algoosh workflow, including:
- Creating a shop
- Listing products
- QR-based buyer checkout
- On-chain order recording using Algorand
- End-to-end transaction verification.