All - Activity - foxzard - Algorand

Algoosh - Non-custodial, Escrow-based Commerce Protocol

I changed the visibility of the project snapshot back to public. I would appreciate it if you could take some time to point out any drawbacks in the smart contract implementation so I can improve it. We will open-source the project since it is a requirement to receive the grant, and also add all t…

Thank you for reviewing the code and the contracts. I agree that more detailed documentation with clearer explanations and instructions is necessary. We’re working on expanding them with better tech explanations and setup instructions. The goal is not just to publish the code, but to make it conve…

We have now fully open-sourced the most recent snapshot of the Algoosh project codebase for xGov review:

Happy to answer any technical questions.

Hi Urtho, I just added some formatting to make it look better, it is not AI. Are there more pros to this solution compared to Shopify? Algoosh advantage is in how commerce is executed in the real world, especially for offline-first merchants. Where Algoosh is stronger:

Hi xGov, I will open-source the project, I need a confirmation from the boss to do this. As for the project quality, here is the codex analysis: I just want to mention that the system is fully functional & deployed on the mainnet. CI/CD is used in the deployment process.

We will open source the entire system, including:

We currently have early adopters testing the platform and validating the full on-chain purchase flow. At this stage, our focus is on platform quality rather…

Video Presentation

Please watch our video presentation for xGov voters:

Algorand xGov demo for Algoosh
The video demonstrates the complete Algoosh workflow, including:

Algoosh

Algoosh is a decentralized commerce infrastructure that enables sellers to accept cryptocurrency payments for real-world physical goods through a non-custodial, on-chain transaction model. Unlike traditional e-commerce platforms, Algoosh does not custody funds, does not act as a payment int…