Replies - Activity - fifth.race - Algorand
xGov Council Election 2025
All the individuals are listed above with links to their applications. The entire repo is here.
Will any LSTs be used on the voting portal (especially thinking of dualstake tokens, xalgo, talgo, calgo, malgo)? Will LP still be usable? I’m assuming those in reti pools will need to unstake? Kinda stinks that those who want to vote will need to either run their own node or unstake. Guessing the …
Are you comfortable using reti? https://reti.nodely.io/ I’ve been running a participation node for several years and have opened up a new cloud hosted node under the bajo.algo reti pool. The entry and fee are both very low. I’ll be adding more of my personal stake to the reti pool after this gover…
Agree with this sentiment. I would love someone like Fish or Patrick on the xGov team, but excluding them from building something would be silly. I think there are ways we can make sure there is no conflict of interest. With as much transparency as this proposal seems to have, I think it could work.
Pay them whatever they ask. This is a great idea and will be a huge help for taxes, but also for tracking your defi strategies over time.
Has the foundation given guidance into why rewards in the US is no longer allowed?
I’m a little disappointed there isn’t more to vote on. However, I’m good with both proposals. The relief fund seems like an ok use of funds. I’d like the committee decisions to be highly public though. I’m giving up governance rewards to help some projects, so I’d like to know how/where it’s helping...
@Adri thanks for your effort here. We are a passionate bunch and all of us want what’s best for the ecosystem. Looking forward to the Twitter Space and further communication on these measures.
Love that you edited and provided a solution. I like the way you’re thinking. Thanks.
I agree with much of your sentiment here. I like algofi because I can put my ALGO in vault and support the ecosystem via consensus. It requires you to use a specific defi provider, so it has its drawbacks.