All - Activity - Evan - Algorand

Transaction fees for ASA

Hi, @walentin! Just like a payment transaction, the user can decide the fee to pay. The minimum fee is no higher for asset transactions, either. In summary: no, sending and transacting with an ASA costs no more than sending and transacting with Algos

Best Wallet for ASAs

Hi, Furjrnaut! I don’t know what the best wallet would be, I’m a CLI guy, sorry that I can’t help you there. As far as SDKs go, though, you have lots of options: asset functionality is available in JS, Python, golang, and Java SDKs. Happy building!

What is error 405?

Hi, medacrypto1! Error 405 is a general HTTP error meaning “not allowed”. I’m not certain this is the problem in your case, but when I got Error 405 from trying to send a transaction, it turned out I had a trailing space at the end of the address I had entered. When I deleted the space, everything w…

Offline stake--Why does it exist?

Really good, succinct, run-down, I love it. While we’re building up explanations, I’ll add my own, the casual one I usually give people: Marking stake as Online means: hey, network, expect to hear votes and stuff from my running node, send me votes and blocks and I’ll think about them, etc.

Newbie Getting Started

Awesome guide, Gary!