All - Activity - endurtechnology - Algorand
Manny Rodrigues
I consider myself a technology solutions provider who is exploring and learning about blockchain technology to add to my bag of solutions.
Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi
Date: Jul 18, 2021
Message:
Fantastic and helpful information @cusma
Very much appreciated!
Assuming I lose my home internet connection is there a way to set my node as offline using my mobile device’s cellular connection?
My thinking, please correct me if I am wrong, is that I would run the node as online and participating…
Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi
Date: Jul 18, 2021
Message:
Thank you for that information @cusma
Two more questions, what does PPoS stand for and what are the consequences should the node fail?
For example, do you lose your Algo’s deposited to the node wallet, the rewards that you would have received, or both?
Forgive my ignorance and I greatly appreciate…
Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi
Date: Jul 17, 2021
Message:
@fabrice
What are the consequences should a node fail and are you referring to the node itself failing or a drop of internet connection?
I have a Pi 4 with 8GB RAM and USB-3 NVMe SSD but haven’t put my node online as my internet connection fails (for a minute or two) once or twice a week.
Thank y…