All - Activity - emg110 - Algorand
Sealed - Decentralized Post-Quantum Communication - xGov Proposal 3534141276
You can defer the submission to after when you solved these issues or revise the ask to meet the current delivery.
Comments
As I myself have a WIP P2P communication project at hand I went through the R&D and knew about shortcomings and that's why I suggested what I used for myself and strategies I chose and found useful and therefore recommended here as well. Wish you the best of luck and I’m glad it was a little humble...
Thank you, much better now but regarding your answer to 1 I need to remind you: no matter where you keep that message, in a box or in a txn note, it will be forever part of the chain and one successful messaging app can harm chain reliability and make node keeping more and more resource demanding...
Hey @igor.m.sealed, Along with all facts others brought to your attention I need to add these too: 1- Having arbitrary data on chain is something I never agree with and liked since in case of success it will just render chain less and less usable for everyone if full archival is needed...
Open-Sourcing Cosmic Champs (xGov Proposal 3461960394)
Thank you and I'm sure this will be helpful and clarifying for xgovs and the ecosystem members as well.
Thank you for response, and the open-sourcing is a great move. I already am very positive on this.
Just a question for clarity of record on why we all strongly support this proposal: Would you kindly elaborate here about how this code base will be re-usable by other developers to implement their own gaming platforms, since this is one of main great value of this proposal. How easy it is to use this...
Thank you for being a real professional about this. I really appreciate it. The PQ account and transactions system is not finalized and as Chris Peikart mentioned as well, there is still engineering work to be done and what is available is considered POC and not finalized approach therefore what exists is...
The Rewards Suite: All-in-one infrastructure for transparent contributor rewards by ASA Stats
Sure, will do. Thank you very much for prompt response. Next and final question based on your response to previous one: How do you measure the re-usability of your software code and functionalities (separately please) for other users/devs and which characteristics of your loyalty system architecture and design pattern are preserved...
General observations: 1- The whole software lifecycle can be done via AI, and then the final human end-user test can be conducted in a few days. 2- My point regarding electric capital was because you sent the PR link instead of an actual link to resource there in your proposal.
I just posted the exact thing you want on GitHub for you, full code. React class components approach.
Confío: Web2-to-Algorand Consumer Onboarding Infrastructure (LATAM)
A big yes from me: The codebase is solid. The mission is well defined. The impact is obvious for a startup. Repo, website and socials seem to be well aligned with mission. Roadmap is sound.
C# support for Algorand
I cannot speak for community and predict how it will go but from personal perspective: YES a proposal around 100-120k will totally make sense for C# SDK work.
Feedback on Algorand Development
Take a look at Algorand Agency (Algorand Agents as your personal Algorand Assistant) or use Algorand GPT.
Improvements in Algorand Development
1- Better Algorand Dev Tooling and ENVs
2- State proofs fully supported
3- Indexer to break free from RDBMS
4- Many code snippets and examples are only in one language or using one language SDK. I wish to have snippets for all ENVs.
5- Frustration about getting up and running a full Algorand environment...
Storing metadata
To fit both metadata hash and URL fields (although on 2.7.1 URL is extended to 96 bytes), converting IPFS CID to 32 bytes strings can be viable. ipfs2bytes32 GitHub repository ONLINE DEMO
Quantum Integrations
Amazing job man, congratulations, the idea itself was like readable fresh mountain air but a little more jaw dropping! Please count me in if work progresses and you needed an extra brain and keyboard!