All - Activity - elia - Algorand
Store arbitrary number of uint64 in Application
Ciao @nullun
Sorry, I forgot to include this information, I’m currently using PyTeal and Beaker.
Is it possible to add an arbitrary amount of arguments to an application call implementing ABI interfaces? Something like:
create(uint64,address,uint64,uint64,string,uint64,uint64,uint64, <arbitrary number>)
Ciao everyone, upon creation of an Application, I need to store an arbitrary number of uint64 data elements that will be used to unlock a defined amount of funds at predetermined times in the future. They don’t need to be an infinite number, up to 10 could be enough for now, but their number is not…
Child application deployment from parent application
That’s great! In this case, for the previous example, I would have to create a comprehensive dictionary composed of the one returned by get_create_config() and the additional information for the other TxnFields I want to specify. Then the comprehensive dictionary could be passed to InnerTxnBuilder…
Hi @Ben,
This is definitely one of the problems I had. Moreover, I forgot to set also the global and local schema. With this solution, encoding the abi.String, now the transaction is executed correctly.
InnerTxnBuilder.Begin(),
InnerTxnBuilder.SetFields(
{
TxnField.type_enum: TxnType… })`
Thanks for your answer @fabrice. The child application is correctly deployed as a standalone using its create method. I also think encoding the arguments on the inner transaction could be the problem. What would be the correct way to invoke the create method using InnerTxnBuilder.MethodCall? I’m…
Hi everyone, I’m struggling a little with a problem regarding the creation of a child application from the parent application. I’m currently using beaker and pyteal for my project. Inside the application call transaction ParentApp.parent_app_call() I’m trying to deploy a child application with an InnerTxnBuilder.