All - Activity - DystopiaDev - Algorand

Algodot: Algorand SDK in Godot Game Engine

Thank you for clarifying that. I’ll handle it right now.

The original source code uses openssh in the backend for making http requests to free tier algo nodes. A modern update would fix that by using Godot Engine’s Networking Stack for making node calls, and engine integration would involve making builds using Pera, Lute, and Defly SDK stacks. It is not a…

The last update was shipped by me and it added making ABI app call txns to the source code. I understand the source code well and Godot engine development with over 7 years of development experience. I also understand that I will have to work on these 4 areas before the proposal can be considered for…

This is my first time applying for a Grant actually, so it’s all very new to me. I was encouraged by someone in the Algorand meme community to do so sometime last year. Thank you for your input in these discussions; I appreciate your guidance through the current xGov framework and I look forward to…

Alright. Seems fair enough. Are we also allowed to promote games in our threads? Because I have a game currently on steam Dystopia RPG that uses Algorand SDK for its marketplace transactions. Its a retro-style 2D RPG. I initially prototyped it on testnet with Algodot but eventually had to port th…

I have made a case for this plugin and provided analytics for its use case and a repository for the code. There is absolutely no assurance that this proposal even gets funded in the first place. Personally, I believe that it’ll be easier to develop for another project and get paid as a freelancer…

Respectfully, I don’t think I have it in me to deliver a Godot 4 port and ecosystem wallet integration within any meaningful timeframe, without any support, considering that I have a job as a freelance dev and other projects to consider and develop for. I believe that I have made a case for an ecos…

My analytics also shows payment data, meaning someone was vested enough in this free plugin to donate $2 for its continued development. This more than makes a use case for the product if nothing else, including the downloads, impressions, and ecosystem engagement. If users are willing to pay for a …

Thank you! This proposal comes from my personal pain points in trying to build & prototype a couple of games on Algorand. Also, my in-depth knowledge of the Godot game engine’s HTTP request architecture would come in handy as I already have a portfolio of porting several existing browser plugins into…

These are my analytics for the page’s itchIO hosted frontend. There is an active community of Godot engine game developers being ignored with no working production-ready infrastructure to onboard them and their games. Godot 4 is currently not supported by this p…

The plugin is deprecated and archived. It only works on testnet. Here is a link to the documentation on Github. No, that’s the reason for this proposal; to ship a maintenance update for implementing modern wallet connect features and web3 best practices into the plugin.

I believe the types of games this would benefit are indie, AA games & hobbyists 2D/3D games, the kind of garage band hacker type games that developers build solo or in very small teams. 2D/3D hybrid games. Unreal game engine is a AAA game development engine targeting high fidelity 3D games with larg…

My proposal is for the continued development of Algodot, Algorand SDK plugin in Godot Game Engine. This proposal aims to bring in tons of indie game developers and hobbyists from the Godot engine ecosystem into Algorand games development by offering off the shelf tools for working with Algorand SDK …