All - Activity - Dunn - Algorand

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

Really appreciated you updating your proposal. Thank you.

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - AlgoRai

Thanks for the update Kev.

Meld Gold GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal

Cheers Mike,
Also very keen to see how Quests turns out and evolves. If for some reason it is delayed, I’d still rather vote towards the allocation and then know the algo is dedicated and held. Semi shocked if this isn’t a larger distribution method for AF.
Appreciate your compounding note. There …

GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance

50k worth of Algo is almost more than 99% of Algorand Wallet holdings. It’s ~half of some platform’s TDR. Please don’t treat it as small as you are in a privileged position with how much TDR you are receiving.
The Sheet Link asked me to log in, and I’d rather not if that’s ok. From the Gov.11 spend…

Meld Gold GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal

Cheers Mike,
My personal feedback on TokenWars is TDR should not be allocated to automatic sale solutions. I’m for defending the allocation towards TokenWars, but not if it just applies sell pressure on algo and buy pressure on the pairs involved. I believe the current autocompound solutions work l…

GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance

I mirror Tryvis’s USDC comment. My USDC is currently sat in Coinbase earn as you aren’t competitive.
Separately, please can you share the Zealy achievements/stats from last Governance’s 50k, or not request further allocations towards something that can’t be justified.

GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman

@GhostOfMcAfee I used Chips as I am not a LP provider for them so have no personal gain or bias. My point was the disparity needs more explanation and justification from Tinyman.
On their wider plan, they’ve adopted a strategic led approach rather than add tactical nuance. Their allocation towards …

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - AlgoRai

If you can’t update us prior to feedback closing please remove as what’s written above makes the system a bit of a mockery “allocate majority of our rewards to a TrustMeBro idea”.

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Messina

Enjoyed Tokenwars, but I need detail on how it is evolving please Messina.
I can’t support a proposal that allocates TDR algo to be automatically sold like it is on YakYield & CompX via auto compounding.

GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman

Chips/algo has 3x more LP than Tiny/Algo, and yet is being allocated 75% less algo. There’s a clear need for you to reassess allocations by pool as this significant disparity can’t be explained currently.
Favouring TINY via LP rewards with the current website functionality prevents individuals prov…

An Alternate View on the Future of Algorand xGov

In the short-term, I wasn’t suggesting an automated solution. Even with manual xGovs who are opted in, we need a scoring framework to be able to bring alignment between verticals.
We can’t have one vertical xGov valuing Team’s History highly, whilst another vertical values Business Forecasting most…

An Alternate View on the Future of Algorand xGov

Any vetting of proposals needs to be conducted under a framework scoring system to remove bias and subjectivity.
This detail is currently missed from the discussion. If I see an individual put this forward, I honestly believe it should be reviewed and then voted on as to whether it gets adopted for…

An Alternate View on the Future of Algorand xGov

This comment is exactly why I am not an xGov and believe Governance became a joke.
I complained for multiple weeks and saw nothing change or improve. People complaining about the same thing at the end of each period is a continuous reminder those in control chose not to give a shit rather than act…

Public Undertaking to Make Progress in Internet Truthiness: Operation PUMP IT (Read Body of Post Before Commenting)

Platform Misinformation - Circle

Description Explorer links are incorrect and the website still cites Algofi as a major USDC holder. Action: update defi partners listed and link to Pera Explorer (Allo doesn’t yet support a Testnet). There isn’t a contact email, and a help request has l…

Public Undertaking to Make Progress in Internet Truthiness: Operation PUMP IT (Read Body of Post Before Commenting)

Currently reviewing backlinks for Algo Explorer and contacting companies to update their links. Will share a compressed doc once sent the first and most important requests.
To expedite, please could we all provide feedback on Algo Explorer appearing when searching for an Algorand Explorer. Details …