Replies - Activity - Domenico - Algorand

Discussions by Domenico

xGov-35 Stable Cometa Staking

Jul 23, 2023
I would like to see liquidity pools that dont try to lure people into crappy coins with high APY. I would rather see LPs paired with ALGO like GORA, OPUL, FLUX amongst a few others. Not crappy highly inflationary coins with no real use case. Algorand desperately needs some good ASAs.

Top 10 Algorand tokens by Vestige

Jul 12, 2023
I’m waiting on Napster. I'm not too convinced of any of the ASAs at the moment. OPULOUS, Defly and maybe Cosmic Champs probably are your best bet at the moment. I wanna see projects that bring in revenue, not lure you in with high APY with highly inflationary tokenomics.

Burning Algos Proposal for Period 8

May 31, 2023
If only Algorand had products or something to monetize on. If Algorand was bringing in revenue outside of the blockchain, they could then use the rest of the ALGO’s for governance, staking rewards and incentives for running a node. Hell, the foundation could just become a publicly traded company.

Can Numerai be built on Algorand

Apr 2, 2023
No worries and agree 100%. Thanks for responding. Seriously, I appreciate the feedback.

Any Devs looking for ideas for dapps

Mar 28, 2023
Damn you guys are going over my head. Haha. All I want is a decentralized Ticketmaster. You have any ideas on how we could promote events? Hmmm what if like Algorand’s Decipher, couldn’t they promote the dapp by telling people to buy their tickets on the dapp? Maybe release a token to help with funding…

Fluctuating circulating supply?

Jan 15, 2023
Does the foundation make an annual budget for expenses? Why not set up a budget wallet address and have a budget report with the dates set? They could take out money for expenses quarterly. That would bring more transparency to the community.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 19, 2022
I guess you make a good point.

Identity based governance

Aug 12, 2022
Hmm, what if we did it somewhat like Congress? Small wallets/ retail investors would be the house, and the big wallets/whales/smart money would be the Senate. Both sides could come up with proposals but they would both have to come to an agreement in a certain amount of time (maybe 15 days). If both sides can’t reach an agreement, then we don’t have to proceed with any votes.

Is Algorand Sustainable?

Jul 13, 2022
I was thinking the same thing. IPO would be ideal. Maybe acquire some companies that can bring in revenue. I'm only dreaming here, but sure would be awesome if they got big enough to acquire Etrade or maybe a smaller brokerage firm or something.