Likes - Activity - defimorphosis - Algorand
Final call for xGov Voting Session #1 - Proposal Status
Hello to all proposers, we are preparing to create our first xGov voting session. Proposals with Status: Final at midnight Singapore Time on Sunday, 16 July 2023, will be included in xGov Voting Session #1. Proposals with Status: Draft will be carried over and remain open for discussion.
I would like to have option to specify exact number of votes
Wallet connect v1 is scheduled to go down on June 28th, so this will probably stop working. I see in the QR code the v1 version for all wallets (pera, defly, wallet connect).
I believe that only after MakerX will deliver the voting system which will work
I see there are two critical bugs and a few small ones. The delegation does not work, and they have not tested it on real proposals data yet. So I assume it will take time.
At the start of April, AF sent out the contracts
This is a program that disperses rewards in ALGO only and we soon found that Algofi wasn’t able to claim these rewards in Algo. At the start of May, we reserved the ALGO for projects who applied for Round 1 of the Targeted DeFi Rewards program.
Proposal Details
Author: Grzegorz Raczek (@grzracz), Erik Hasselwander (@ErikHasselwander), BunsanMuchi (@BunsanMuchi), David Blazek (@Zykoz)
Category: dApps
Focus: DeFi
Open-Source: Yes
ALGO Requested: 350000
Abstract: This proposal features three distinct components designed to increase volume and access to liquidity.