Replies - Activity - debl - Algorand

Fast catchup for mainnet

Aug 27, 2021

The value for MaxCatchpointDownloadDuration should be in nanoseconds. You need to add zeros: 8 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds x 10^9 nanoseconds = 28800000000000.

May 25, 2021

After changing MaxCatchpointDownloadDuration from 7200 to 28800 it took ~6 hours to complete the sync. Thank you for support! Up to now I was reading Dev Docs pages and this forum. Are there other resources (besides source code) with higher level of detail?

May 24, 2021

Thank you for explanations. Indeed, I have HDD (320 GB), 3GB DDR3 RAM, and Internet is < 100Mbps Did monitoring last night, and see that after approx. 4,5 million accounts processed - some reset happens. It all starts from beginning then:

So, despite my outdated laptop HW, what is the l…

May 23, 2021

Still unclear to me. 14 million / 10 minutes = 23333 accounts / second. And blocks processing on top. Does not happen in my case… in fact it takes hours to process accounts. And how about stop/start behavior? I see that processing accounts starts from the very beginning. So 14 million accounts to b…