Replies - Activity - debasish - Algorand

Algorand Token transactions on USDC

Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for helping out with this Apis. Can we get these details from the node. We have an archival node up and running and most of the transactions types are like axfer, do we have any specific types for mint or burn?

Algorand indexer set up Issue

Dec 21, 2022
Hello @fabrice. We still have the same issues. but we are not using postgress v13 but v15. Will that cause any issue?

Algorand Node stopped syncing - v2.9.1

Mar 17, 2022
@fabrice Thanks your suggestions worked.

Algorand Node not Syncing - my node version 2.1.4

Apr 28, 2021
@fabrice Issue is resolved now in both the servers after upgrading it to 2.5.5. Thanks for all the help.

{  
  "Archival": true,  
  "isIndexerActive": true,  
  "GossipFanout": 4,  
  "BaseLoggerDebugLevel": 1,  
  "IncomingConnectionsLimit": -1,  
  "NetAddress": "",  
  "EndpointAddress": "0.0.0.0:8887",  
  "LogSizeLimit": 1073741824,  
  "EnableMetricReporting": false  
}  

Algorand Genesis allocation amount

May 14, 2020
@fabrice thanks for the quick help.

Rewards Mismatch for a particular Address

Apr 27, 2020
@fabrice, I again came across an address - BJYXF3FZYX2REUWWUMRHOF2VN6YZR6RWGPC2X5QDXU5J3ACY4M5ATYTAT4 which has 0 balance and only 3 transactions but I am not able to figure out how 0 zero balance is present. When I look up the individual transactions then summing up all the 3 did not change to 0.

Reward mechanism in Algorand

Apr 14, 2020
@NHamilton I did not get that completely but what I understood please validate.
0.115961 is the amount of micro algos earned since genesis/this block got finalized and how this earning is shown for this particular address if I want to get it from JSON structure.

Custody Verification in Algorand

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks @Maugli for giving me directions on this. But when I went through the below link
for 5,500,000 to 5,999,999 the reward is 26.
I tried to validate it from explorer for block - 5,999,999 and it is 0.115961 Algos. Could you please help me understand this?

Transactions for an Address from Algorand node

Feb 20, 2020
@fabrice - I think you mixed up rewards (block level) and pending rewards (account level).
Rate - is the reward for a particular block. Please correct if wrong.
For account level, we have specific reward and pending rewards fields.

curl -v http://xxx/v1/block/4795723 -H "X-Algo-API-Token:"xxx"