All - Activity - debasish - Algorand

Algorand Discussions

Algorand Token transactions on USDC

Date: Jan 24, 2023
Thanks for helping out with this Apis. Can we get these details from the node? We have an archival node up and running, and most of the transaction types are like axfer. Do we have any specific types for mint or burn?

Algorand Token transactions on USDC

Date: Jan 24, 2023
Hello @fabrice,
Can you please help us with some APIs where we can query the USDC token transactions on Algorand? We need specifically mint and burn operations. Is there a way to query directly from the node or any APIs for now is fine?

Algorand indexer set up Issue

Date: Dec 21, 2022
Hello @fabrice. We still have the same issues, but we are not using postgress v13 but v15. Will that cause any issue?

Algorand indexer set up Issue

Date: Dec 8, 2022
@fabrice hope you are doing well! I have an Algorand archival node which has been successfully running. Now I want to set up an indexer on top of it. So I followed the docs at - Install the indexer - Algorand Developer Portal. Somehow the steps are not super clear.

Algorand Node stopped syncing - v2.9.1

Date: Mar 17, 2022
@fabrice, thanks; your suggestions worked.

Algorand Node stopped syncing - v2.9.1

Date: Mar 16, 2022
@fabrice, this is config.json content:

{
  "Archival": true,
  "isIndexerActive": true,
  "GossipFanout": 4,
  "BaseLoggerDebugLevel": 1,
  "IncomingConnectionsLimit": -1,
  "NetAddress": "",
  "EndpointAddress": "0.0.0.0:8887",
  "LogSizeLimit": 1073741824,
  "EnableMetricReporting": false
}

Algorand Node not Syncing - my node version 2.1.4

Date: Apr 28, 2021
@fabrice, issue is resolved now in both servers after upgrading it to 2.5.5. Thanks for all the help.

Algorand Genesis allocation amount

Date: May 14, 2020
@fabrice, thanks for the quick help.

Hello, when I extracted transactions for a particular address from the Algorand node (I have an Algorand node setup), I get transactions, but when I check for transactions for the same address from algoexplorer.io, I get one extra transaction and the type is genesis allocation amount, which is not present in the node.

Rewards Mismatch for a particular Address

Date: Apr 22, 2020
@fabrice, I again came across an address - BJYXF3FZYX2REUWWUMRHOF2VN6YZR6RWGPC2X5QDXU5J3ACY4M5ATYTAT4 which has 0 balance and only 3 transactions, but I am not able to figure out how 0 zero balance is present. When I look up the individual transactions, then summing up all the 3 did not change to 0.

Rate for a Block

Date: Apr 14, 2020
How is the rate of the block distributed and to whom? Do we have any APIs for that?

Reward mechanism in Algorand

Date: Apr 14, 2020
@NHamilton, I did not get that completely, but what I understood please validate. 0.115961 is the amount of micro Algos earned since genesis/this block got finalized. How this earning is shown for this particular address if I want to get it from JSON structure?

Transactions for an Address from Algorand node

Date: Feb 20, 2020
@fabrice - I think you mixed up rewards (block level) and pending rewards (account level). Rate is the reward for a particular block. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks, I think fetching the block info and pulling transactions would be the good one to proceed for getting all transactions. Like below, please let me know if I am on the right track.

curl -v http://xxx/v1/block/4795723 -H "X-Algo-API-Token:xxx"