All - Activity - david_creer_gft - Algorand

Writing a non-trivial test in Puya

Hi, I have gone through the online examples and training on Youtube of how to implement smart contracts and write client tests in Pytest/Puya, but when I try and write a test for my own smart contract, no matter what I do the test won’t compile. I have tried 10-15 different ways now 😅
I am looking …


KMDHTTPError when running tests

Ok so I fixed this by running the bootstrap command algokit project bootstrap all and resetting localnet algokit generate env-file -a target_network localnet and the environmental variables for localnet algokit generate env-file -a target_network localnet


Private message scam warning

I am getting these messages now, probably as I am a new user. Who can I contact from the admin team to help/report these users?


KMDHTTPError when running tests

Hi all, I am quite new to algorand and I was following along well to the Digital Marketplace tutorial. I left my computer on Friday with all tests executing and now when I try and algokit project run test I get an KMDHTTPError. Full output below. Is there anything that I can do? I tried upgrading …