Replies - Activity - dashawn.algo - Algorand
GP14 TDR Proposal - AlgoRai
Hi AlgoRai how much total Algo’s are you guys going to get and how much is each vault getting to get for rewards.
GP14 TDR Proposal - Messina
Hi Messina, so I was wondering if you guys would think about adding xUSD/mAlgo pool on pact as well into your TDR plan. There is currently 7 vaults open up on CompX with mAlgo. There is $97,000 in vault TVL and $59,949 xUSD minted. The importance of xUSD cannot be overstated. As the Algorand ecosystem...
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance
So using TDR for marketing is ok for any of the DeFi platforms just asking for a yes and no answer for clarification.
GP14 TDR Proposal - AlgoRai
Happy to see you guys added xUSD as one of the deposit assets this is really cool . Also like the fact it is paired with Gold another favorite.
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
I like the Algorai allocation it is nice to see some incentive for platform that have implement xUSD on their platform. This also give xUSD another use in the Algorand ecosystem.
GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Love the new proposal maybe take 5% from the xUSD/USDC staking and add it to the xUSD staking. Just to really beef up that product line. In all love the change something different this time around. Vault incentives is a really good idea too and the lottery is a fun refreshing idea as well.
xGov-197 - CompX - xUSD -> COMPX Staking
Wow staking is working great just deposited some xUSD the other day CompX is moving right along.
Design Notes - xUSD Dynamic Interest
Great I mean at this point can’t wait to see it in action oooo and what happens if xUSD goes above $1 like $1.01 or $1.02 just wondering .
Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers
Can you add a feature that shows my last few swaps and as for the UI a little more defined boxing/buttons for where I am clicking to select my assets and other stuff. If we can get the UI to be so cool looking so many people will love it. The UX is all good in the back end for me using it love…
Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers
Also like the fact you showed a breakdown of the pools that are being used for the routing very nice .
Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers
I really like the fact it is down to one transaction we have to confirm this is really nice.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - AlgoRai
Hi is there any way would have a vault with xUSD Algorand’s best stable coin. The stable coin by the community.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
And if we going to do the gold and silver maybe can do a little bit like 5% or 10% for the xUSD/GOLD xUSD/SILVER on Tinyman to add at least something .
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
I noticed the pool with the most fee and the most trading value and the biggest TVL most of the time is USDC/ALGO pool, and I think that is because Algo being the core asset of Algorand and the first asset that people get for Algorand. So that being said the xUSD/ALGO should have high priority.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Yes, this would be a very good idea the funding of the pool for liquidation but I would say that 99% of the vaults are very healthy right now.
CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion
Yah having one base fee and if xUSD gets off peg then the % will go up like what @ROAM said I like this idea .
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Yah having both options is nice, the choice of DeFi and staking your xUSD. I also do agree liquidity is very important, but we also like to build a strong community so people will love keeping the liquidity in place even after there are no rewards because the biggest reward will be the fees from …
CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion
You think we can cut the time frame in half maybe 15 days to change the % rate? The other reason for this was because we are getting a lot of people asking for time before it changes but all this is only for now until the contracts get redone and then it changes automatically like Folks Finance does …
CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion
I like the 30 day period and the 5% up or down sounds ok but would hear from some of the other vault holders. Wow the governance when set up is going to be fire as I would say be nice if people join the xbacked discord and we have a gov channel to talk there as well with people who have …
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Ok, I like the update TDR. The assets selected are high-quality rock solid ones.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
I would do is replace the xUSD/COOP with xUSD/ALGO pool and the consensus rewards are a very good idea and the xUSD staking will definitely help with the peg.
xGov-197 - CompX - xUSD -> COMPX Staking
Wow I think this is great getting a plan together to help Algorand have its own native stable coin and give the community power to push Algorand to be a stronger ecosystem.
[Wallet Council][Breakoutgroup][Opt-in]
Yes, I feel there are a lot of people who actually like the opt-in. It may seem like a pain but at the end of the day it is better than having your wallet hit with many unwanted assets.
USDC transfers to/from Coinbase
Yah, it is crazy Coinbase does not support USDC on all the chains it is on to bring back to your account on Coinbase. I am a big believer in stable coins as it's like having the best version of cash if they don’t think about this soon there will be a better option like xUSD from xBacked .
xGov Proposal 158: X-NFT Cardano Integration, one way bridge from ADA to Algo
Never mind about my last point I see Algomint going to make a two-way bridge nice .
xGov Proposal 158: X-NFT Cardano Integration, one way bridge from ADA to Algo
This is a good idea to onboard some users from the ADA community and set up a wallet and stuff; let’s do this. I don’t know much about ADA but I know John does and I bet he would be more than willing to help out and make some introductions. This would also give Algorand more ways of going to the chain I was …
xBacked DeFi GP9 Post report & GP10 TDR Plan
In fact, what makes USDC more pegged on Algorand? I think nothing but the fact it is one of the biggest in the world. I know they say you can redeem it for one $1 but how easy is this process?
Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan
Yah, but more and more people are starting to use xUSD which is an Algorand native and over time it can be as big as DAI. And xBacked is working very hard to get a peg mechanism to work out that would work for most parties involved.
xGov Proposal 159 - Dynamic Interest Stability and Zap Vaults Impl
Yah, I remember there being something about box Storage which was a technical thing that had to be worked out and you guys were waiting for that to come to the L1 blockchain of Algorand. To be fair, xBacked is also the only stable coin project left on Algorand and I like the fact xBacked has more than one...
xGov Proposal 159 - Dynamic Interest Stability and Zap Vaults Impl
Yah, I feel the people on the xBacked team have been trying to bring it back to life, and I have been in the discord watching the project for a while now and I have seen the improvements. I know you guys can do everything as quickly as people like it to get big. I noticed so much negativity way of going...
Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan
Ok thanks nice mmm Algo rewards on Tinyman.
Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan
Thank you for the reply and I get what you're saying about working on a CEX listing, that’s a good idea and as for the Algo pool just because Algo is the core asset of the network and would be the very first thing people would have to swap with. But I don’t mind adding the GOLD/Algo pool on Tinyman for now and a…
Algorand site in Google search
Yes, I totally agree with this; keep it simple.
Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan
I am a big fan of the company, but I am wondering if GOLD/ALGO pools in Tinyman can give some rewards and Silver... and when is Meld going to come out with PLAT and PALD .
Tinyman - Targeted DeFi Rewards Report (GP9 and GP10)
Yah, I love Tinyman but feel the gAlgo is too big; people are already going to put money into that pool should really build up Meld assets and xUSD.
xBacked DeFi GP9 Post report & GP10 TDR Plan
It is very nice to see you giving 22.29% of the rewards to vault holders I would also like to see you give a little love over at Tinyman and do an xUSD/ALGO pool.