All - Activity - dashawn.algo - Algorand

GP14 TDR Proposal - AlgoRai

Dec 31, 2024
Hi AlgoRai how much total Algoโ€™s are you guys going to get and how much is each vault getting to get for rewards.

GP14 TDR Proposal - Messina

Dec 24, 2024
Hi Messina, so I was wondering if you guys would think about adding xUSD/mAlgo pool on pact as well into your TDR plan. There is currently 7 vaults open up on CompX with mAlgo. There is $97,000 in vault TVL and $59,949 xUSD minted. The importance of xUSD cannot be overstated. As the Algorand ecosyโ€ฆ

GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance

Dec 23, 2024
So using TDR for marketing is ok for any of the DeFi platforms just asking for a yes and no answer for clarification.

GP14 TDR Proposal - AlgoRai

Dec 23, 2024
Happy to see you guys added xUSD as one of the deposit assets this is really cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Also like the fact it is paired with Gold! ๐Ÿ˜ another favorite.

GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

Dec 23, 2024
I like the Algorai allocation it is nice to see some incentive for platform that have implement xUSD on there platform. This also give xUSD another use in the Algorand ecosystem.

GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

Aug 12, 2024
Love โค๏ธ the new proposal maybe take 5% from the xUSD/USDC staking and add it to the xUSD staking. Just to really beef ๐Ÿ– up that product line. In all love the change something different this time around. Vault incentives is a really good idea too and the lottery is a fun ๐Ÿคฉ refreshing idea as well.

xGov-197 - CompX - xUSD -> COMPX Staking

Aug 6, 2024
Wow ๐Ÿคฉ staking is working great just deposited some xUSD the other day! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜„ CompX is moving right along.

Design Notes - xUSD Dynamic Interest

May 31, 2024
Great I mean at this point canโ€™t wait to see it in action oooo and what happens if xUSD go above $1 like $1.01 or $1.02 just wondering! ๐Ÿค”

Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers

May 15, 2024
Can you add a feature that shows my last few swaps and as for the UI a little more defined boxing/buttons for where I am clicking to select my assets and other stuff. If we can get the UI to be so cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž looking! ๐Ÿ‘€ so so many people will love it. The UX is all good in the back end for me using it loveโ€ฆ

Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers

May 15, 2024
Also like the fact you should a breakdown of the pools that are being use for the routing very nice! ๐Ÿ˜Š

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - AlgoRai

May 9, 2024
Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ is there any way would have a vault with xUSD Algorandโ€™s best stable coin. The stable coin by the community.

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

May 9, 2024
And if we going to do the gold and silver maybe can do a little bit like 5% or 10% for the xUSD/GOLD xUSD/SILVER on Tinyman to at least something! ๐Ÿ™‚

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

May 9, 2024
I noticed the pool with the most fee and the most trading value and the biggest TVL most of the time is USDC/ALGO pool and I that is because Algo being the core asset of Algorand and the 1st asset that people get for Algorand. So that being said the xUSD/ ALGO should have high priority because it cโ€ฆ

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

May 9, 2024
Yes this would be a very very good idea! ๐Ÿ‘ the funding of the pool for liquidation but I would say that 99% of the vaults are very healthy right now.

CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

May 8, 2024
Yah having one base fee and if xUSD gets off peg then the % will go up like what @ROAM said I like this idea! ๐Ÿ’ก

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

May 6, 2024
Yah having both options is nice, the choice of DeFi and staking your xUSD. I also do agree liquidity is very important but we also like to build a strong community so people will love keeping the liquidity in place even after there are no rewards because the biggest reward will be the fees from โ€ฆ

CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

May 6, 2024
You think we can cut the time frame in half maybe 15 days to change the % rate and the other reason for this was because we getting a lot of people asking for time before it changes but all this is only for now until the contracts get redone and then it changes automatically like folks finance does โ€ฆ

CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

May 6, 2024
I like the 30 day period and the 5% up or down sounds ok! ๐Ÿ‘ but would hear from some of the other vault holders. Wow ๐Ÿคฉ the governance when set up going to be fire! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜„ as I would say be nice if people join the xbacked discord and we have a gov channel be nice to talk this there as well with people who haโ€ฆ

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

May 6, 2024
Ok I like the update TDR. The assets selected are high-quality rock-solid ones.

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX

Apr 30, 2024
I would do is replace the xUSD/COOP with xUSD/ALGO pool and the consensus rewards very good idea and the xUSD staking will definitely help with peg.

xGov-197 - CompX - xUSD -> COMPX Staking

Apr 24, 2024
Wow! ๐Ÿคฉ I this is great! ๐Ÿ˜Š getting a plan together to help Algorand have itโ€™s own native stable coin and give the community power to push Algorand to be a stronger ecosystem.

[Wallet Council][Breakoutgroup][Opt-in]

Feb 20, 2024
Yes I feel there is a lot of people who actually like the opt-in it may seem like a pain but at the end of the day it is better than having your wallet hit with many unwanted assets.

USDC transfers to/from Coinbase

Jan 28, 2024
Yah it is crazy Coinbase does not support USDC on all the chain it is on to bring back to your account on Coinbase. I am a big believer in stable coins as it like having the best version of cash! ๐Ÿ’ต if they donโ€™t think about this soon there will be a better option like xUSD from xBacked! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜„

xGov Proposal 158: X-NFT Cardano Integration, one way bridge from ADA to Algo

Jan 25, 2024
Never mind about my last point I see Algomint going to make a two-way bridge nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

xGov Proposal 158: X-NFT Cardano Integration, one way bridge from ADA to Algo

Jan 25, 2024
This is a good idea to onboard some users from the ADA community and set up a wallet and stuff letโ€™s do this. I donโ€™t know much about ADA but I know John does and I bet he be more than willing to help out make some introductions this would also give Algorand some more ways of going to the chain I was โ€ฆ

xBacked DeFi GP9 Post report & GP10 TDR Plan

Jan 25, 2024
In fact what makes USDC more peg on Algorand I think nothing but the fast it is one of the biggest in the world I know they say you can redeem it for one $1 but how easy is this process.

Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan

Jan 25, 2024
Yah but more and more people are starting to use xUSD which is an Algorand native and in time it can be as big as DAI. And xBacked is working very hard to get a peg mechanism work out that would work for most parties involved.

xGov Proposal 159 - Dynamic Interest Stability and Zap Vaults Impl

Jan 23, 2024
Yah I remember that being something about box ๐Ÿ“ฆ Storage which was a technical thing that had to be worked out and you guys were waiting for that to come to the L1 blockchain of Algorand. To be fair xBacked is also the only stable coin project left on Algorand and I like the fact xBacked has more than onโ€ฆ

xGov Proposal 159 - Dynamic Interest Stability and Zap Vaults Impl

Jan 23, 2024
Yah I feel the people on the xBacked team have been trying to bring it back to life and I have been in the discord and watched the project for a while now and I have seen the improvements I know you guys can do everything as quickly as people like it to get big I noticed so much negativity way of goingโ€ฆ

Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan

Jan 7, 2024
Ok! ๐Ÿ‘ thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š nice mmm Algo rewards on Tinyman.

Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan

Jan 6, 2024
Thank you for the reply and I get what saying about working on a CEX listing thatโ€™s a good idea and as to the Algo pool just because Algo is the core asset of the network and would the very 1st thing people would have to swap with but I donโ€™t mind adding the GOLD/Algo pool on Tinyman for now and aโ€ฆ

Algorand site in Google search

Jan 6, 2024
Yes I totally agree with this keep it simple.

Meld Gold Targeted DeFi Rewards (TDR) GP9 Post & GP10 Distribution Plan

Jan 6, 2024
I am a big fan of the company but I was wondering if GOLD/ALGO pools in Tinyman can give some rewards and Silver and when is Meld going to come out with PLAT and PALD! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tinyman - Targeted DeFi Rewards Report (GP9 and GP10)

Jan 6, 2024
Yah I love Tinyman but feel the gAlgo is too big people are already going to put money into that pool should really build up Meld assets and xUSD.

xBacked DeFi GP9 Post report & GP10 TDR Plan

Jan 6, 2024
It is very nice! ๐Ÿ˜Š to see you giving 22.29% of the rewards to vault holders! ๐Ÿ˜„ I would also like to see you give a little love over at Tinyman and do a xUSD/ALGO pool.