Replies - Activity - D4O - Algorand

xGov Platform Evolution

Agreed 100%
When the foundation is the only source of funding, a proper system that does not involve yield farmers deciding your fate is ideal.
The solution you’ve proposed addresses this issue effectively, providing platforms with the opportunity to thrive, fueled by the optimism of the ‘We are e…

GP11 NFT Rewards - ALGOxNFT

Agreed! All this ecosystem needed this entire time was just to pay creators to sell NFTs!
To the moon!

xGov-122: Fast Cometa & New features

I support this proposal! Cometa could use the support and the platform is very important to community coins.

xGov-169: COSG AMM liquidity

confirmed entertained sir.

NFT rewards period

Well said sir.
I agree with sherry that the NFT rewards program is starting to feel very odd. With no oversight, and community feedback not really mattering I think the initial plot has been lost.
The only time it really moved the needle for the ecosystem was attempt 1, but since then its had a re…

Gems Q1 2024 NFT Incentive Program

I think counting sales from community tokens is a no brainer and should be allowed.
Unless something changes, its pretty clear the rules are really just suggestions so I would recommend counting them as its a big part of what the algo gems community has been asking for and you know is the right thi…

ALGOxNFT Q1 2024 Proposal

ARC-49 specifies that creators and collectors need to receive these rewards.

I am speaking on behalf of the NFT community that I have been a part of for 3 years now.
Any opinions I express are my own.

100%.
We do not have a supply issue, 99.9% of people in the community agree… Just talk to them.
Would love some insight in next steps for this process if there are still very large concerns by the community @Joana?

Paying people to flood the market with tons of new NFT collections will absolutely have consequences for our already struggling ecosystem.
If the aim was to attract new creators from other popular chains with a track record of success and an audience they could bring with them, that would be one th…

xGov-116: Subscription Payments

I think this needs to exist.
sustainability needs to be the number one goal for anything that isn’t being pitched as a public good, and a tool like this would give many creators a very traditional option to make scaling a business possible.
Nice work!

Any updates on changes being made to this proposal?
I have seen a few posts from creators announcing their upcoming drops on AxN based on the draft proposal. I think the NFT ecosystem would benefit from seeing the updated document with changes you’ve made based on the communities feedback.

Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024

It seems like the inception of an entirely new campaign.
Most marketplaces would undoubtedly appreciate having a reserve of funds at their disposal to enhance creator royalties. This, in turn, could incentivize creators to exclusively showcase and promote their work on the platform.
However, the c…

xGov-99: AlgoLearn Platform; Starting With an Algorand-Based Discord Bot Lecture Series and Open-Sourcing Python/Puya

This looks great!
I think it would be wise to build this around a dedicated website with a clever name, so you could possibly build a brand around this concept and expand. Hosting these videos on you tube, with proper tagging is of course a no brainer.
You definitely have a unique and calm style t…

Rand NFT Rewards - Program III DRAFT Proposal - Q1 2024

The good news is that the community would vote for the best one each week!
This lets more people get creative, engage on twitter with potentially viral level memes, and spread the word that this contest is happening.