Replies - Activity - cusma - Algorand
Sealed - Decentralized Post-Quantum Communication - xGov Proposal 3534141276
Hi @igor.m.sealed, can you explain why a blockchain is needed at all and why specifically Algorand?
(Android/iOS) Liquid Auth for Algorand Post-Quantum Accounts (xGov Proposal #3450979447)
@michaeltchuang the “circumventing” wording was a bit unfortunate, I didn’t meant to accuse you, apologize. I wanted to point out what seemed to me like 2 proposals from the same author (I understand this is technically from 2 different accounts). If this becomes acceptable we should rather decide…
@michaeltchuang I see you have two proposals opened at the same time, this is circumventing the “one proposal per proposer” enforced by the Registry. Why is that?
(Android/iOS) Algorand Playground Wallets for Post-Quantum Accounts (xGov Proposal #3450339476)
@michaeltchuang thanks for the clarification!
Hi @michaeltchuang, just a clarification on this stats. They seem not aligned with the provided repo.
The PCG Random Number Generator for the AVM
This is a great proposal!
BBA* in Algorand: Can Malicious Nodes Influence Consensus on an Empty Block?
Ciao @francesco0600, I’ve replied you here: Does Algorand's Gossip Protocol Prevent Conflicting Messages?
Does Algorand's Gossip Protocol Prevent Conflicting Messages?
Ciao @francesco0600, The research paper closest to the Algorand Specifications (implemented by the go-algorand reference implementation) is this one: ALGORAND AGREEMENT: Super Fast and Partition Resilient Byzantine Agreement The protocol implementation has evolved quite a bit with respect to the o…
I want to know Best Practices for Writing Algorand Smart Contracts
Hi @tysonzacagh welcome! First of all, the best way to get quick technical guidance on Algorand is joining the Discord channel. Now, to your question: PyTeal is an obsolete and outdated framework. You should use Algorand Python instead. Almost nobody these days is using pure TEAL (which is the nat…
ARC Spam Note Transaction Filter
Although I agree, I think it would be hard to enforce it and prevent bad actors from creatively circumvent this requirement.
Here my 2 cents
I think we should differentiate the note-filed filter ARC in two classes:
Regular Payment transactions (ALGO): I agree that Wallet should display only ARC compliant note-fields with no URL. Since users can no opt-out ALGO, Wallets should proactively comply with this ARC to protec…
What was the rationale around not being EVM-Compatible?
I want to make a clarification on the following line: EXECUTION COSTS ~ 0.001 $, regardless dApp complexity because this sentence is potentially misleading if quoted without context, since this comparison table as been largely used by the community as a source for info-graphics and tweets. Sinc…
Question about the future of Inner Transactions and their effect on the network
The developing strategy for the AVM is: starting with very strict limitations and then removing or “relaxing” those limits step-by-step while being careful to preserve the equilibrium that ensures Pure PoS throughput and scalability. This is why the AVM has grow incrementally from purely stateless …
Crowdfunding smartcontract error
In the command line you showed seems you are still using the account LHHQJ6UMXRGEPXBVFKT7SY26BQOIK64VVPCLVRL3RNQLX5ZMBYG6ZHZMBE as application creator. So, either:
Import the account LHHQJ6UMXRGEPXBVFKT7SY26BQOIK64VVPCLVRL3RNQLX5ZMBYG6ZHZMBE in the new created wallet using its mnemonic phrase.
Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi
Currently is not possible to write, sign and send an offline key registration transaction from the Mobile Wallet. You should generate the offline key registration transaction using goal on the Raspberry Pi and sign it with your Nano Ledger following these steps (I’m assuming you are using those equ…