All - Activity - cswenor - Algorand

Council/ATAC

Feb 22, 2024

Yeah, the idea that ARC200 didn’t specify the structure just the interface would let the developers decide how they wanted to build it. The indexer that was built for ARC-72 could be modified for ARC-200 as well. We haven’t gone down that path yet because most people don’t want to automatically vie…

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 17, 2022

Also, I am very sorry you were treated that way. I for one am very happy that you chose to build here, and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 17, 2022

I definitely understand your point, and I whole heartily think that developers that are new to Algorand should get their fair share. I bring this up not because of wanting to build an insiders club but because the old grant system was full of projects of unproven developers that never delivered. I…

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 17, 2022

A reminder at who currently gets the government rewards.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 17, 2022

I agree this is why I think the grant should be weighted towards tried and true teams that have already proven themselves. (NFD, Tinyman, Pact, Folks, Xbacked, etc.)

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 16, 2022

The large majority of dilution goes to a small fraction of the wallets. There would be more incentive to hold a token that goes up in price based on the value the projects on the network provide than a uniform dilution that most of it go to whales.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 16, 2022

You might think it is hype, but NFTs are the largest reason people have created a wallet in crypto. If you want NFTs you need to accept NFTs existing even if you don’t want to participate.

Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures

Nov 16, 2022

I appreciate the intent of the proposals for the measures, but I would like to propose alternative measures that would make more of a difference.
Measure #1:
The legacy governance system was planned and put into place before smart contracts were widely adopted. It was designed to keep the whales f…

Question on smart contract TEAL code size and global state readings

Feb 15, 2021

Reach is a platform, and part of that platform is the Reach Language. Reach Language is a subset of JavaScript, and the compiler outputs both Teal, and the middleware layer of the client. We started with only allowing you to write your interface in JavaScript as well, but recently(this week) we sta…

Developing DApps on Algorand using Reach

Nov 20, 2020

If you have any questions at all we’d be happy to help you with your applications.

Why do we need stateless and stateful contracts at the same time?

Nov 20, 2020

While I’m not going to comment on the way Algorand built things, I will point you towards Reach ( https://docs.reach.sh) it removes all of this difficulty. I know that you are trying to do this manually and probably isn’t the answer you are looking for, but just hoping I can help with what you are t…