All - Activity - Crypto_Assessor - Algorand

Crypto_Assessor

Chris Cravens
Berlin
thebirbnest.com

A Fundamental Analyst Researcher. Involved in the crypto space since 2020. To date I’ve completed FA Research Reports on over 100 projects, totaling an approximate 10000 hours of research hours in the process.

My research often gains me direct access with project leaders, acquiring unique insights into various technological innovations, concepts, and designs across a wide remit of varying ecosystems.

Currently I’m the FA Research Lead for The Birb Nest. My role involves providing the community with potential investment opportunities validated through diligent and thorough research.

In a wider remit I also complete Due Diligence Assessments of potential commercial clients and partners. For clients who pass DD, I execute services from my experience in this industry to assist in their development, ensuring they have robust foundations to build upon.

Governance Discussions

Lowering Governance rewards to fund community voted projects

Link
May 17, 2024

Another way to look at it. When you assess other ecosystems with strong DeFi, what sets them apart from Algorand? A comprehensive and coordinated strategy, fully supported and coordinated by the team and key partners. This is not the case with Algorand.

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - C3

Link
May 15, 2024

Hi @michel. Maybe this wouldn’t be suitable or possible for the upcoming Governance period, but have you considered enabling Governance-based LPs to serve as a collateral lending asset for borrowing?

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Messina

Link
May 15, 2024

Perhaps instead of the reward in $ALGO, the rewards could be in $mALGO? If the recipients swap out of it, it’ll boost volume of those DEXs with mALGO-ALGO LPs.

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Brainstorm

Link
May 15, 2024

I love this idea @yazyyyyyyy.algo!

Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers

Link
May 15, 2024

This is brilliant, and much needed. In EVMs DEX Aggregators are increasing in popularity, whilst supporting traditional DEX volume.

GP12 DeFi Rewards - Cometa

Link
May 11, 2024

@KevinV_UC might be able to help answer that.

CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

Link
May 10, 2024

Hope this helps. Website: Kujira

Lowering Governance rewards to fund community voted projects

Link
May 10, 2024

I’m not sure I agree with this to be honest. Algorand’s DeFi suffers not for lack of effort from the protocols, but the lack of retail volume in Algorand.

GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Messina

Link
May 10, 2024

This is exceptional! And I truly hope the community understands the benefits this will bring to Algorand DeFi.

Ideas to Boost Algorand DeFi for GP11 & Beyond

Link
May 3, 2024

You make excellent points @KevinV_UC. You’re absolutely right. A lack of general awareness from users of other ecosystems is an Achilles heel of Algorand right now.