All - Activity - Crypto_Assessor - Algorand

Crypto_Assessor

Chris Cravens

Berlin

thebirbnest.com
A Fundamental Analyst Researcher. Involved in the crypto space since 2020. To-date I’ve completed FA Research Reports on over 100 projects, totalling an approximate 10000 hours of research hours in the process.

My research often gains me direct access with project leaders, acquiring unique insights in the various technological innovations, concepts, and designs across a wide remit of varying ecosystems.

Currently I’m the FA Research Lead for The Birb Nest. My role involves providing the community with potential investment opportunities validated through diligent and thorough research.

In a wider remit I also complete Due Diligence Assessments of potential commercial clients and partners. For Clients who pass DD, I execute services from my experience in this industry to assist in their development, effecting they have robust foundations to build upon.


Lowering Goverance rewards to fund community voted projects

May 17, 2024
Another way to look at it. When you assess other ecosystems with strong DeFi, what sets them apart from Algorand? A comprehensive and coordinated strategy, fully supported and coordinated by the team and key partners. This is not the case with Algorand. For as long as I can remember, whenever you see…


GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - C3

May 15, 2024
Hi @michel. Maybe this wouldn’t be suitable or possible for the upcoming Governance period, but have you considered enabling Governance-based LPs to serve as a collateral lending asset for borrowing? For example gALGO-ALGO LP from Tinyman; mALGO-ALGO LP from Pact. It amplifies the strength of governance…


GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Messina

May 15, 2024
Perhaps instead of the reward in $ALGO, the rewards could be in $mALGO? If the recipients swap out of it, it’ll boost volume of those DEXs with mALGO-ALGO LPs. If the users hold it, it supplements the TVL and value of $mALGO. As @KevinV_UC said there will be a level of SocialFi gamification involved…


GP12 DeFi Rewards TDR Brainstorm - Messina

May 15, 2024
I love this idea @yazyyyyyyy.algo !


Research: Investigating dominant pools in swap routers

May 15, 2024
This is brilliant, and much needed. In EVMs DEX Aggregators are increasing in popularity, whilst supporting traditional DEX volume. This also encourages DEXs to innovate and be competitive with their yield offerings to capture that volume (and thus the fees).


GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Cometa

May 11, 2024
@KevinV_UC might be able to help answer that.


CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

May 10, 2024
Hope this helps. Website: https://kujira.network/ Docs: https://docs.kujira.app/ And of course with Arbitrage, its another revenue opportunity and could boost volume.


CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion

May 10, 2024
Hi @Xxiled Have you considered encouraging a soft peg for $xUSD instead of trying to enforce a hard peg to USD? If you haven’t heard of them check out Kujira’s $USK. Kujira is a Cosmos DeFi chain. $USK is purposefully soft pegged to encourage Arbitrage. The Arbitrage system is what maintains $USK …


Lowering Goverance rewards to fund community voted projects

May 10, 2024
I’m not sure I agree with this to be honest. Algorand’s DeFi suffers not for lack of effort from the protocols, but the lack of retail volume in Algorand. As Algorand is so cheap, any protocol which earns revenue from transaction fees (so anything DeFi-based) requires high volume, which isn’t present…


GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Messina

May 10, 2024
This is exceptional! And I truly hope the community understands the benefits this will bring to Algorand DeFi.


Ideas to Boost Algorand DeFi for GP11 & Beyond

May 3, 2024
You make excellent points @KevinV_UC. You’re absolutely right. A lack of general awareness from users of other ecosystems is an Achilles heel of Algorand right now. The Foundation promotes the TradeFi and RWA successes, but it appears there’re few attempts at promoting its own DeFi ecosystem. Hopefully…


Ideas to Boost Algorand DeFi for GP11 & Beyond

Apr 29, 2024
Hi @Isaul, thank you for your response. I tend to operate more in the background, but if I can offer value in the foreground of the community then I will endeavor to be more active. Folks Finance will certainly be going multi-chain, but I don’t believe its in the format as I’ve described above. I…


Lowering Goverance rewards to fund community voted projects

Apr 28, 2024
I understand your line of thinking, and the creative solution you’ve considered. However in my view Algorand’s DeFi lacks sufficient variety & competition in its current state. Competition drives innovation. I’d like to see the Foundation support the expansion of DeFi, whether that’s builders creating…


Ideas to Boost Algorand DeFi for GP11 & Beyond

Apr 27, 2024
Greetings everyone, I’m unknown to the vast majority of the community here. Some of you may be familiar with my X (Twitter) activity @Crypto_Assessor, but otherwise it’ll namely be project leaders whom I’ve communicated with directly. As a researcher my experience stems across blockchain, but primarily focused on crypto assets.