Replies - Activity - cotunho - Algorand

Approval Program's Length

Where can I get the email?

I use negative_t, t and h in other function call too, so I don’t think these can be a real problem.

If for you is ok, I can send you the whole project, because I split functions in different files.

I noticed one thing: my compiled file with the approval program is 1 KB dimension until I don’t add this call:

x = calculate_and_check_negative5(negative_t, t, h) that referred to this:


def calculate_and_check_negative5(negative: Expr, a: Expr, b: Expr) -> TealType.uint64:
    return If (Eq(negat…

I know everything involved in smart contract is public, but I don’t pass the biometrics in clear, so I don’t think there is some problem.

The real problem is to know if it is possible to develop a complex logic using smart contract, considering all these problem.

Actually my work is bachelor’s degree project, in which I try to implement an authentication system, based on biometrics, in-chain. So I tried to manage negative or float values, to avoid using of loops (repeating body n times) and so on.

My logic is (I think) too complex to run in-chain (this is w…

What do you mean with ?

I’m not very practical with contracts and apps in this platform. I’m using a program like this: PyTeal Examples — PyTeal documentation, so the only thing I’m using is an application defined by approval program. I can’t understand the difference between application and con…

Globalget and Globalput Function in PyTeal and Branching IF

My code is in an approval_program function, so my last call is compiled = compileTeal(approval_program(), Mode.Application)

Through dryrun I get this error: invalid : 33 app_global_get not allowed in current mode.

I hope I’ve used dry run in the right way.

Using of Array in PyTeal

Yes, I need a constant-size array.

However, I didn’t understand how I can use byte slices to simulate array.