All - Activity - cfdslima - Algorand

cfdslima

Carlos Lima

I’m a Physics and Chemistry teacher with 25 years of professional experience. Additionally, I’m an astronomer and director at the astronomy center. I actively adopt and promote new technologies, with a particular focus on blockchain, creating educational and pedagogical tools and organizing community events such as Science Café, emphasizing Algorand, the underlying technology to be the state of the art in this field.

Total circulating supply

Mar 31, 2025

Update: 85,37%
Would be very grateful if anyone could give me some insight.
Thanks.

Total circulating supply

Mar 24, 2025

Good afternoon.
Just realized that there was a significant increase in $ALGO circulating supply in the recent days, already 85.22%.
Is this programmed or is there some new politics/ decisions that I’m not aware of?
Would appreciate some insight on this topic.
Thank you.

xGov Presentation New Version 04/2024

Feb 10, 2025

Thanks for the clarification. It’s a great approach; until Algorand has a greater community of node runners (and this will happen), the stake concentration to a lower number of machines might not be in the best interest of the network.

xGov Presentation New Version 04/2024

Feb 10, 2025

Good afternoon. Probably this isn’t the current situation, but a few months back, the number of validators was very small (compared to today). So, me and a few other members opted to distribute our $ALGO for different nodes, creating a more resilient network (in case of some of the nodes weren’t working).

xGov Presentation New Version 04/2024

Feb 6, 2025

Not voting for a proposal isn’t the same as voting against? When a proposal doesn’t have the votes from the community, it is a gentle way to let the proponents understand that there’s still some work to be done. Positive reinforcement is a more productive way to give feedback (rather than negative reinforcement).

xGov-110 - Pixelnode: One-click node manager

Jan 30, 2024

I am thrilled to express my full support for the groundbreaking initiative, Pixel Node, which introduces a revolutionary one-click installation process for Algorand nodes. As a passionate advocate for blockchain technology and its potential to reshape industries, I believe that Pixel Node represents…