Replies - Activity - Celestino_127 - Algorand
Algorand Project ASA Launchpad Available
Mar 3, 2025
Pooled on Tinyman right here: QUZK6RH7QHAJZOR7SD2KGQIS5YDXXPXVXG3FDNWLM3M6QZ7VE5VA Let me dig deeper on what I shared on X. So, the token is available on BNBChain and Algorand. Why BNBChain? - Hey, we are all Algorand maxis, right? But, exchanges out there Leo do not support ASAs out of the box.
Mar 1, 2025
Hey Leo, thanks for your response, I really don’t know anyone at Myth Finance. So I didn’t know who to reach out to, and how. We’ve always asked for help from the community, and even many times AF officials, but many times we actually don’t get help(info/resource/contact share).
Feb 11, 2025
I’d love to be on a live on though, please…
Feb 11, 2025
Hi @Adri, I have something to add. For me, I wanted to suggest if the time can be set earlier or later. Just timezone syncs, that’s why. Thanks!
Jul 17, 2022
Hello @fabrice, so, trying to understand this, running a node locally is not really a must on Algorand because decentralization on Algorand happens via holding ALGO tokens and not running a node like the conventional blockchain necessitates so, am I right?
Jun 26, 2022
Once it is enabled, will there be any effort or initiative to integrate it into the SDK as a light client library/API/SDK(preferably as a Javascript/Typescript client? I think this would be helpful for applications needing to use this light client for their features. I only see state proofs in the A.
Jun 26, 2022
Hello @fabrice, is there any info on the light client feature that comes with state proofs. From my understanding, it could make the offline wallet much secure and safer, as well as prevent double-spend problems or hacks.
Jun 26, 2022
@studyres @Richard @adam Hello guys, just wanted to hop on to this conversation, also hoping if the Algorand Team or any Algorand-based project considered this proposal and is working on something to make it possible.
Mar 1, 2022
Hello @Ahmed, sure, which medium do you prefer?
Jan 17, 2022
Hello @chahat, the Algorand documentation is the best place. there is literally everything you need, search up goal SDK.
Jan 17, 2022
Hello @chahat, also was going through this problem, I think still the best way is to create lots of ASAs using the goal command.
Jan 17, 2022
You can integrate with their solution instead of building from scratch, I think it can save time and money on your side.
Jan 17, 2022
Hello @Brad, sincere apologies that I am replying to this late. Sadly, I am not specifically working on this problem hands-on.
Oct 13, 2021
I think Choicecoin acts as a crypto primitive for decentralized voting, it does need a separate ASA in order to allocate capital towards solving this specific problem.
Oct 13, 2021
Really love the project! @bhaney44, especially the participation program is a really smart way to bring value into the project.
Oct 13, 2021
Hello @fabrice, really grateful for your help in clearing out my technical understanding on this.
Oct 11, 2021
Hello @bhaney44, how would the mechanics of the price discovery process for an ASA work with a liquidity pool on an exchange like Tinyman?
Sep 4, 2021
I have reflected a bit on your post, and to be honest, you are way more right than I had imagined at first sight @Futurecurrency.
Aug 30, 2021
@scholtz I think you can validate nodes using VPN
Aug 30, 2021
@Futurecurrency, it’s also how Proof of Stake works, the more money you have, the more control you have.