All - Activity - Celestino_127 - Algorand

Algorand Project ASA Launchpad Available

Pooled on Tinyman right here: QUZK6RH7QHAJZOR7SD2KGQIS5YDXXPXVXG3FDNWLM3M6QZ7VE5VA
Let me dig deeper on what I shared on X. So, the token is available on BNBChain and Algorand. Why BNBChain? - Hey, we are all Algorand maxis, right? But, exchanges out there Leo do not support ASAs out of the box, an…


Community Help

Hey Leo, thanks for your response, I really don’t know anyone at Myth Finance. So I didn’t know who to reach out to, and how. We’ve always asked for help from the community, and even many times AF officials, but many times we actually don’t get help(info/resource/contact share).
But for GroveX some…


Algorand Family Update

Hello Algorand Family! 😊
It’s been a while since I last posted here, most of my updates have been on X (Twitter) and once on Reddit. But today, I have some exciting news to share with you all!
I’ve been leading an Algorand-powered project called Jasiri, and just this week, an international exchange…


The xGov Council

I’d love to be on a live on though, please…


Suggestion for Timing

Hi @Adri, I have something to add. For me, I wanted to suggest if the time can be set earlier or later. Just timezone syncs, that’s why. Thanks!


JASIRI ALGO Wallet

Hi Algorand Developer Community,
Celestino here! For several months now, I have been working with my team on an alternative Algorand wallet that is more inclusive, secure and has all-weather functionality. This has all been possible because of @fabrice and the amazing Algorand Foundation team.


Offline USSD Wallet

Hello @fabrice, so, trying to understand this, running a node locally is not really a must on Algorand because decentralization on Algorand happens via holding ALGO tokens and not running a node like conventional blockchain necessitates so, am I right?
Meaning that even without state proofs it …


Request for Asset Verification API

Is there a better asset verification and representation explorer API on Algorand for projects to publish their asset info and use that query data in their apps?
So like, I have come across Algoexplorer but the asset verification takes a lot of time, its been two weeks now and still an asset I published…


Documentation on State Proofs

Once it is enabled, will there be any effort or initiative to integrate it into the SDK as light client library/API/SDK (preferably as a Javascript/Typescript client)? I think this would be helpful for applications needing to use this light client for their features.
I only see state proofs in the A…


Light Client Feature Info

Hello @fabrice, is there any info on the light client feature that comes with state proofs? From my understanding, it could make the offline wallet much secure and safer, as well as prevent double-spend problems or hacks. Third party servers can work but it is too expensive and it wouldn’t be able…


Light-Client Wallet Proposal

@studyres @Richard @adam Hello guys, just wanted to hop on to this conversation, also hoping if the Algorand Team or any Algorand-based project considered this proposal and is working on something to make it possible. Any updates?
It seems there is yet a light client feature and it is really troubling…


Offline Wallet Discussion

Hello @Ahmed, sure, which medium do you prefer?


ASA Application Creation Discussion

Hello @chahat, the Algorand documentation is the best place. There is literally everything you need, search up goal SDK.


Liquidity Pool Calculations

Hello @chahat, also was going through this problem, I think still the best way is to create lots of ASAs using the goal command(you can calculate how many your project needs by factoring in how much you will issue on a liquidity pool if you will so as to price your ASA, and then some other for your…


Tokenized KYC/AML Solution

You can integrate with their solution instead of building from scratch, I think it can save time and money on your side.
Note: I don’t work there, just endorsing their solution because I think it solves an important problem.


Tokenized KYC Feedback

Hello @Brad, sincere apologies that I am replying to this late. Sadly, I am not specifically working on this problem hands-on, but, there is a company I reckon is working or has actually worked on a solution around this just recently and it is on Algorand, supported by Algorand, check out Wyre, the…


KYC Discussion Proposal

Hello Algonauts,
I have an idea I would like to share with the community the idea of a tokenized KYC/AML/CBAT platform on Algorand. I think it could be a great idea but I first needed to know what you guys think. So, I was thinking and have been researching on a simpler way to do KYC for crypto app…


Choice Coin Discussion

I think Choicecoin acts as a crypto primitive for decentralized voting, it does need a separate ASA in order to allocate capital towards solving this specific problem. It won’t be able to solve this problem without having a specific ASA, and that’s why ASAs were invented by the Algorand Network and …


Choice Coin Feedback

Really love the project! @bhaney44, especially the participation program is a really smart way to bring value into the project without ruining the value proposition of CHOICECOIN, already learning a lot!


Offline Wallet Whitepaper

Hello @fabrice, really grateful for your help in clearing out my technical understanding on this, I am working on a whitepaper on the project and wanted to include special gratitude to you for this, let me know if you are open to this. Here is the whitepaper: JASIRI protocol - Google Docs.


ASA Token Launch Discussion

Hello @bhaney44, how would the mechanics of the price discovery process for an ASA work with a liquidity pool on an exchange like Tinyman? And is it ideal to use a DEX even if you don’t want to list the ASA on an exchange?


Submitting ASA Token Sale Info

Hello there,
I have been searching for information in the Algorand Ecosystem on the processes need to launch a successful ASA Token sale and project. I can only find information about the developer aspects of this process which I am well acquainted with, i.e, using SDKs and/or goal cli, they are pe…


Reflections on Algorand Future

I have reflected a bit on your post, and to be honest, you are way more right than I had imagined at first sight @Futurecurrency. But, do you think the Algorand Foundation or Team ever pay attention to this?


Decentralized Governance Discussion

@scholtz I think you can validate nodes using VPN.


Proof of Stake Discussion

@Futurecurrency, it’s also how Proof of Stake works, the more money you have, the more control you have.


Market Cap Discussion

@Maugli, in many ways these market caps have been made through marketing hype and less utility.


Free Speech in Forums

@Futurecurrency, I don’t think anyone will ever try to silence you on such an open forum, and for what gain? It should be obvious that your question gets an analysis, both for it and against it, otherwise, there can not be an easy funneling of good ideas, and I think you should expect it since you p…


USSD Wallet Security Discussion

Also check this out @fabrice: security - USSD secure or not? - Stack Overflow, there is a suggestion that if done on a smartphone, then there still can be a form of encryption if we run the USSD in an Android Application.


Centralization Issues

So eventually, @fabrice, it will just be centralized?


Funding for Projects

But once they have as many projects building on the platform, these projects are indirectly. Plus, there are DeFi projects in the space, it gets really easy to fund these things with the amount of liquidity in the ecosystem. @Futurecurrency


Transaction Fees Discussion

What do you think about transaction fees topping up for that? @Futurecurrency


Communication with Algorand Team

@Futurecurrency, I am sure they are seeing your posts, by the way, I hope they will respond because it’s a logical and very important question. But also try reaching out to them through other channels.


ALGOs Market Position

Also, I think you should check more on this @Futurecurrency, the reason ALGOs are not top of the market cap is not that the Algorand Team is doing a bad job, but they actually have a partnership with a firm that usually resells ALGOs when prices go up, so as to ensure stability enough for business a…


Algorand Foundation's Role

The Algorand Foundation deals with the technical maintenance of the Algorand Blockchain. The blockchain also has forkless upgrades, this makes it very easy and costless to deal with bugs and improvements.


Grant Incentives

Anyways, I still don’t think there is any other way of incentivizing people to build on your blockchain if you do not have grants.


Algorand Philosophy

Algorand has its own philosophy of how they work, I don’t think it is objective to just make a statement that their marketing is bluff out of nowhere. They are gaining so much adoption with real-world projects and firms as well as governments, you can view their Telegram grant updates.


Solana Comparison

@Futurecurrency, Solana is centralized from the core with Alameda research controlling the field, and they had a rug pull just a week ago from LUNA Yield DeFi project. There’s no sense to just compare any blockchain projects like that. There is so much hype with tokens and coins out there, with man…


Marketing Strategies Discussion

@Futurecurrency, What is your impression of good marketing?


Objective Reporting

I don’t think you are making an objective report on this, maybe you should do more to prove your statement of “Algorand is wasting grants”. @Futurecurrency. I honestly do think that blockchain is a sport and everyone serves its purpose, there is no perfect one, to be honest.


Resource Allocation Analysis

What do you mean by wasting resources? Have you seen their report or made an analysis to make that decision? @D3G


Building Offline Wallet Discussion

Hello @fabrice, I still think it is worth the necessity to build an offline USSD Wallet for Algorand because it will increase user adoption. For security issues, is there still a way that I can use compact certificates for this to evade SIM Card Swapping or how do you think that can technically be solved?