All - Activity - cadowyl - Algorand

Stakeholder Capitalism w/Blockchain (Company, Employees, Customers, Board)

Date: Oct 4, 2023
Board of Directors ethos should be more like a Board of Trustees

Contributors and Voting Power

Contributors (33.33%) - Customers who pay to use platform and contribute products/data to platform (matched to platform ID)
Calculated As: 33.33% divi. by Total Contributors = Voting Power; 1 LSTR = 1 Vote

xGov Voting Current Status

Date: Aug 30, 2023
Hey Scholtz- thanks for taking the time to do this.
You got an allocation of my xGov vote mostly because I see you putting so much time into the forum. I don’t have enough voting power to sway the 100% needed but hope you clear the hurdle.

Gov. Allocation: ACE vs Defi/NFT

Date: Aug 30, 2023
I would love to see more emphasis for Gov. reward allocation be put on expanding the ACE program (more schools/students) or directly rewarding projects/ideas coming out of the ACE program as opposed to continuing to push money towards DeFi/NFTs.
DeFi/NFTs are a well-trodden ground not only for our …

RFF: Token Model for Incentivizing Accurate Data in Exchange for a Service

Date: Aug 23, 2023
Request for (thoughtful) Feedback: Token Model for Incentivizing Accurate Data in Exchange for a Service
I am building a BLANK game that compensates Contributors for Proof of Work via a Proof of Stake blockchain.
I have been noodling on this framework and business model for a little over a year and…