Likes - Activity - BunsanMuchi - Algorand

Governance Period 14, Q1'2025

Correct so does this decrease the length of time or amount of algos that go to staking rewards?

This seems like a very unilateral decision. Why was there no vote to continue or discontinue governance? Where are the Algos for this period coming from? This is just a waste of resources and could be addressed independently simply by proposing a TDR grant and not requiring governance.


Distributed Oracle Agreement Standard (DORAs)

ARC Author: Jacopo Mileto + CODELAB
Hello everyone! I’m writing here to gather support for a new standard before going through the official ARC repo and start the proposal. The main reference for this standard implementation is the work done by Supra …


I’m in favor of removing all allocations to USDt-related pools and reallocating to USDC-paired pools. With the announcement of Coinbase support for USDCa transfers, I think it’d be great to further incentivize and an opportunity to advertise to the larger crypto community opportunities to invest...


Gauging community thoughts on removing all or a large portion of USDT TDR for GP12. With USDT no longer supported and redeem open for next 12 months you want to incentivize pools that will continue to be utilized long term. Projects this affects:
Folks
Pact-fi
Tinyman


Hi Everyone,
I’m Alessandro Cappellato Ferrari, Head of Product at the Algorand Foundation.
On behalf of the team behind this effort, which is comprised of @Adri @trekianov @StephaneBarroso and @Loedn (myself), I’m happy to present the working document for the evolution of the xGov platform.


Ah of course, LP tokens are abstracted tokens for the tvl in the dex slaps forehead.


This is not a plan at all, you are essentially saying “trust us we will distribute them in a way that we think is right”. but these times are now hopefully gone so give us a more precise plan.


TealCraft is a web IDE to write, compile, test, and deploy smart contracts on Algorand using TealScript & Puya. TealCraft IDE is a pioneering web-based development environment tailored for TealScript on the Algorand blockchain, akin to Remix for Solidity. With a focus on accessibility, efficiency,


You didn’t publish any numbers and some of these vault don’t even exist yet + not clear what the difference between a normal vault and a spread vault is? This is not a plan imo.


You make a great point and this is the exact reason why this idea was born! We - Cosmic Champs have proven track record of minting and distributing NFTs on the Algorand blockchain as well as integrating them to the game and developing and providing all necessary auxilary infrastructure.


We will make sure that the wallet will be maintained and updated as per protocol changes. In-case we could not, as the wallet is fully open-source, anybody can raise a PR.


The allocation to gALGO-ALGO is too high imo as the pool doesn’t have a particular high volume and leads to mostly dead liquidity since the most important pool for that trading pair is the stable swap on pact. Due to the efficiency of a stabkeswap a normal cpAMM doesn’t have high chance to be utilized...


Something like that will be in the protocol-level solution 🙂.


I’d like to see FAIR consensus incentivization. Not just online escrow accounts from folks, but also other online accounts, and also public participation nodes. Also I would like to see the incentivization to be paid on a frequent period, for example lets give each online account the incentivization monthly instead of yearly.


Measure 6 is a conflict of interest. That alone should disqualify it.


We have excellent DEX aggregators, nobody should use a single DEX directly already and I don’t see a problem if liquidity would be spread across lending protocols honestly.


So while this doesn’t immediately affect the whole ecosystem it’s setting up a bad precedent and therefore adds risks to the whole ecosystem. The tldr is that Algogard is not paying out a bug bounty to @Swaggelwander (dev from vestige) after he reported an exploit to them because he notified the per...


I appreciate the intent of the proposals for the measures, but I would like to propose alternative measures that would make more of a difference. Measure #1: The legacy governance system was planned and put into place before smart contracts were widely adopted. It was designed to keep the whales f…


While I would prefer to stay on the initial topic of this post, I feel obliged to share my opinion on the following: Such thinking is the main reason why crypto in general has not yet flourished the way it could, and why there have been so many scammed “investors”. The purpose of acquiring crypto…


Happy to see that there are technical implementation details shared for discussion! Regarding the new measures, I have several concerns: The Foundation is already incentivising defi participation with the Aeneas rewards program, why do we need to allocate additional rewards from the governance proposals?


Thank you for all this! This was very well explained and I appreciate the effort. In response to the “-Expansion of metrics…” and “Consider a tiered weight for TVL” I would definitely like to see more data, from multiple sources and across multiple perspectives, tracking impact ecosystem-wide and conversation would be good.