All - Activity - Brett877 - Algorand
Coinbase API Integrations?
May 23, 2021
Thanks for the feedback, I was looking into ORE ID as well. Wasn’t sure what the fee structure was, they are not very transparent about that. At least I couldn’t find it. If you know this information that will help as well. Definitely am looking at including several options so users of various skills.
Coinbase API Integrations?
May 23, 2021
First thank you all for the info here, I have been learning a lot!!! I had a thought and was wondering if anyone has looked at the coinbase API and if it could be integrated into a DAPP for users who have Algo wallets there, but do not want to use the official wallet or algosigner, etc. I have been...
Accessing Node on remote server
May 15, 2021
Ahhh yes ok, thank you. I am using a direct install on unbuntu server, no docker or sandbox. It makes sense about the endpoint, didn’t think about that thank you. I will try that and see what happens.
Accessing Node on remote server
May 15, 2021
Setup: I have a dev machine for coding, and looking to set up a local node in the network. I have stood up a node on another PC so docker doesn't kill my CPU/memory while coding and so I can keep up with blocks. I have an active node stood up and can see transactions and use goal to make new ones, b...
Best Practices for mnemonic handling for users
May 8, 2021
I am fairly new to developing with the Algo, and one of my concerns with my application is users forgetting / losing or not understanding the use of the mnemonic. Are there “best practices” docs I can use as source material to educate on my application how to use/store these items for when the user...