All - Activity - breeron - Algorand
No rewards paid for last quarter governance...anyone know why?
Apr 7, 2022
The dates for signup opening, closing along with voting opening and closing are all available on the Governance portal and shared regularly on our social and community channels. To avoid becoming ineligible in the future we recommend you check the Governance portal and our general communications.
I was tricked into a fake Algorand site and I was scammed
Jul 29, 2021
Hi Yujun, You can use the block explorer AlgoExplorer (https://algoexplorer.io/) to relay the transaction details as necessary. As we are a public, decentralized blockchain there is nothing we can do to recoup your funds. We will continue to warn our community about fraudulent websites.
I was tricked into a fake Algorand site and I was scammed
Jul 28, 2021
Hi Yujun, Thank you for reaching out to let us know about this fraudulent website. We have reported this internally and steps are being taken to have the website removed. We do not engage in such giveaways or airdrops. We will continue to share such notifications to warn the community.