All - Activity - BOA - Algorand
Pact DeFi Governance Discussions
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Mar 2, 2024
I agree, that metrics, can lead to manipulation and gamification, and it will be hard balancing act, and a bit of work in order to be done well. I still think Tinyman has a decent approach to allocation that other DEXs like Pact could follow, or at least start with. I also appreciate the amount of d…
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Mar 1, 2024
This comes from a lack of transparency. I think all projects that fit in the metrics, and criteria to receive allocation should be supported. There seems to be favoritism to support of selected assets. While leaving other assets out. If they provide clear transparency on how allocation is done, Vote…
Messina TDR Distribution Plan Suggestion For GP11
Feb 25, 2024
I see Rollbit is a bridged asset, but has basically no Liquidity on Algorand, 500 Million Marketcap, 8 million Trading volume on ETH, less than $500 of Liquidity on Algorand.
xGov Platform Evolution
Feb 24, 2024
Interesting idea, and proposal. I’d like to see the final proposal go up against other supported finalized proposals (like Fishermans) using Algorand governance voting. Do governors really have a say on important decisions? or are measures designed by the Foundation the only choice we get to vote on…
GP11 DeFi Rewards Calculations
Feb 23, 2024
Great to see the breakdown and information on how DEXs are rated for the amount of allocation they receive to distribute. I’d also like this level of transparency over allocation of rewards, provided by more of the DEXs.
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Feb 23, 2024
I’d still would like to see transparency on how allocation is decided. Transparency could help bring More projects and Liquidity to PACT, it would also remove questions over why X is supported but not Z, and why X receives a larger amount than Y. This would also give projects clear metrics to s…
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Feb 17, 2024
I would like to know how allocation is decided, as there seems to be no metrics or parameters in deciding the allocation amount or what projects should aim for to receive support, similar to how Tinyman handles being fair. I have asked for PACT for this info for over two governance periods now. $fin…