All - Activity - Bilal - Algorand
Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures
Amazing proposals I am so glad to see our XGOV program to start that early !!
Non of your active nodes are online
Hi, Same problem here. I can’t open my android wallet any more. It shows the same screen “none of your active nodes are online.” I also suspect I can’t earn the same amount of rewards as usual…
Algoexplorer Stake Rewards full state and Tradeable Supply Released
I received more Algos since then and the account is still not up to date. My real current balance in my wallet and the current balance in the super reward page are absolutely not the same. Only the subscribed amount is the same. What I am looking to know is if it is really updated automatically.
Algoexplorer Stake Rewards full state and Tradeable Supply Released
There are two balances : the Subscribed Amount (sept. 1st) and the Current Balance(today). In my case the subscribed amount is right but the current balance is not right. My current balance has increased since last week but the subscribers page don’t show that. That’s why I am asking if the subscribed amount is updated.
Algoexplorer Stake Rewards full state and Tradeable Supply Released
Thanks ! Very happy that the team and the partners are taking the tokenomics seriously I have noticed something : The “super Staking Rewards Program” doesn’t show the right balance of my own account but the balance from 1week ago… Does this mean that it is not updated automatically on the blockchain?
Algoexplorer Stake Rewards full state and Tradeable Supply Released
We can see that the tradeable supply has stopped ! Does it means that the EIP has started today ?
Real estate and Algos
Hi ! Let’s talk about how real estate tokenisation works.
How anonymous/private are transactions, versus say Monero, Zcash?
I think we have to avoid a common confusion between having private transactions and anonymous transactions. I agree that individuals and companies have the right to operate private transactions but it is true that anonymity is a dangerous feature going forward as it can be used for money laundering.