Activity - bhaney44 - Algorand

Node Installation Config.json File

{
  "Version": 34,
  "AccountUpdatesStatsInterval": 5000000000,
  "AccountsRebuildSynchronousMode": 1,
  "AgreementIncomingBundlesQueueLength": 15,
  "AgreementIncomingProposalsQueueLength": 50,
  "AgreementIncomingVotesQueueLength": 20000,
  "AnnounceParticipationKey": true
}

PyTeal VRF Beacon

The short answer is no. There is no simple way to implement the VRF. It is extremely complicated to add VRF because you also need to commit to a specific round and actually generating the random result requires several other functions. It also requires using abi codes, so PyTeal and Teal alone are not sufficient.


Mechanism for Secure Keys in Application

This is done in steps:

  1. Create the app.
  2. Run program to get app address.
  3. Send algo to app address.
  4. Run program to opt-in.
  5. Send asset to address.

Bug in Python Logicsig Functionality

Solved this with:

lsig = LogicSig(teal_program)

and using the LogicSigTransaction function.


Bug in TinyMan-Python-SDK

algod = AlgodClient('', 'https://node.algoexplorerapi.io', headers={'User-Agent': 'algosdk'})
client = TinymanMainnetClient(algod_client=algod)

What is the Point of a Participation Node?

Hi @NineTwo, I am still confused by the different types of nodes as well. I’d definitely recommend checking out the link provided by @fabrice - he’s one of the best blockchain engineers in the world. But, I wanted to provide an overview from my own reading of the documentation in case it may be helpful.


Problem with Rekeying

This has been resolved. The error was due to issues relating to the Purestake API connection. Additionally, it is not possible to send a transaction from the Algorand wallet once it has been rekeyed, and future transactions must be completed programmatically.


Launching An ASA Token To Success

I wrote a short post on Liquidity Pools, which may be helpful. I think you are asking great questions, but they are incredibly complex to answer because they are very fact dependent. Moreover, the way you are thinking about these technologies appears to be problematic from both a cost-efficiency and implementation perspective.