Replies - Activity - bhaney44 - Algorand
Project Support Services
Dec 11, 2024
I wanted to bump this. I am eager to help projects here on Algorand. I’m someone who can really help to build game changing technologies and businesses.
Choice Coin DAO R&D
Update
Choice Coin is actively accepting LOI’s or requests for R&D collaborations.
GP13 Governance Measures
I got the term blacklisting from the proposed council framework you shared. Bullet point number two in the problem statement, states:
Whitelisting and blacklisting projects for eligibility
I would suggest revising this language accordingly if what is meant is that the real purpose is to: verif…
GP13 Governance Measures
The main issue I have with this is the ability to whitelist and blacklist projects from grants. I think it is really important that all projects have the ability to apply for grants and be voted on by the community. That is the only way to allow, support, and encourage innovation and development.
Node installation config.json file
{
"Version": 34,
"AccountUpdatesStatsInterval": 5000000000,
"AccountsRebuildSynchronousMode": 1,
"AgreementIncomingBundlesQueueLength": 15,
"AgreementIncomingProposalsQueueLength": 50,
"AgreementIncomingVotesQueueLength": 20000,
"AnnounceParticipationKey": true,
"Arch…
}
xGov-86: Bonfire 🔥
Thanks for your explanation for your explanation of the Teal. I’m building an app to use the address, but I am getting an error, telling me the address is unavailable. I verified the burn account is already opted in to the asset id and has received test transactions manually sent.
PyTeal VRF Beacon
The short answer is no. There is no simple way to implement the VRF. It is extremely complicated to add VRF because you also need to commit to a specific round and actually generating the random result requires several other functions. It also requires using abi codes, so PyTeal and Teal alone are not enough.
Mechanism for Secure Keys in Application
Solved by: How to opt an application address into an asset ID - #3 by bhaney44
How to opt an application address into an asset ID
This is done in steps.
- create the app.
- run program to get app address.
- send algo to app address.
- run program to opt in.
- send asset to address.
How to opt an application address into an asset ID
I launched the app with the associated app account, but my call transaction to initiate the opt in:
txn_0 = ApplicationCallTxn(sender=Address, sp=params, index=app_id, on_complete=OnComplete.NoOpOC, app_args=app_args, foreign_assets=[asset_id], accounts=[App_Address, Address])
Returns a blank rejection.
xGov-86: Bonfire 🔥
Thanks. I ran:
app_id = 1257620981
app_addr = logic.get_application_address(app_id)
print(f"Application ID: {app_id}")
print(f"Application Addr: {app_addr}")
And got the App ID and Application Account out.
xGov-86: Bonfire 🔥
Issue 1. I read the address.ts file you provided regarding how addresses can be derived from the Application ID. I also read the general procedure for doing so that you mentioned in the smart contract docs, which state: The public address is devised by taking the…
xGov 183: Choice Coin Compliance
Excited to provide the deliverables for this project!
Deliverables on GitHub
xGov#199 - AWallet - Retroactive
No. I’m Brian Haney, I’m Doxxed.
xGov#199 - AWallet - Retroactive
A couple things. I absolutely respect your right to privacy in your identity. However, when you are using your anonymity to attack, accuse, or discredit others, it raises a huge red flag. All grants I have been awarded are milestone-based performance grants. This means if we do not produce according to the agreed terms, we do not receive funding.
xGov#199 - AWallet - Retroactive
Hi Anon, Your accusations are completely unfair, particularly that Ludo has developed a reputation for abusing the xGov process. To the contrary, Ludo has been an active member of the Algorand ecosystem for over three years now. In the beginning, he was building here for free and without any funding…
[xGov][Presentation][New Version][04/2024]
How would a no vote be calculated? Can you please provide definitions for democratic and weighted quorum with an example? Thank you!
xGov 201: Cometa Launchpad
I agree. I think this makes sense. Would be good to get assurance through Cometa.
xGov 183: Choice Coin Compliance
Thanks. I’m a securities lawyer. I have been practicing in the space for about 4 years and have 6 years experience more generally. Great points regarding CRC. I think the SEC has put out a lot of guidance on this topic. At your election, you can learn more about digital asset compliance, with a lot…
Logic in AlgoKit
Wanted to bump this. I’d really appreciate if any Algorand developers have the ability to help solve this.
On Chain Application
If application receives 0.01 USDC from sender
Generate a random number 0 or 1
If the random number is 0
Then send the sender 0.02 USDC
If the random number is 1
Then nothing
Simple Python Conversion to Algorand
I have been hacking at this for a while without much luck. So, I want to simplify the problem. All I need is the script to generate a random number from 0 - 9. For example, Python has the random module, so I can write:
h = random.randint(0,9)
I need something similar that can be deployed in an Algorand app.
xGov 183: Choice Coin Compliance
The data will be from SEC case law, secondary sources, and regulations. The model will be built after the database is developed. Generally the data runs the operation with AI. The idea is that it will help in the end. I don’t think it will be easy, or that work will stop at the end of the grant. But…
xGov 186: TxnLab Use-Wallet Discussion
I don’t think this is needed. We already have support for wallet integration and it is already open source. So, this doesn’t solve a real problem. For OSS developers what is needed is more simplified infrastructure for app development. This is true particularly with respect to Python and TEAL.
OSS Developer Opportunity
I wanted to add onto this a little bit. This is a problem because while Algorand advertises Python. It’s actually extremely difficult to build with Python on Algorand. Because of the way the information is structured, such as the YouTube videos, documentation, and GitHub repositories, it actually takes away from the experience.
Logical Functionality in AlgoKit
I’m watching the course now. I want to create an Algorand app for the logic. For beaker, PyTeal, or TealScript. I am struggling through them to understand their purpose. For the logic you provided:
program = Seq(
If(And(Txn.amount() == Int(7), Int(0) <= Global.round(), Global.round() <= Int(9)),
# additional logic
)