All - Activity - bhaney44 - Algorand

Project Support Services

I wanted to bump this. I am eager to help projects here on Algorand. I’m someone who can really help to build game-changing technologies and businesses.

Choice Coin DAO R&D

Update Choice Coin is actively accepting LOIs or requests for R&D collaborations.

I got the term blacklisting from the proposed council framework you shared. Bullet point number two in the problem statement, states:

Whitelisting and blacklisting projects for eligibility

I would suggest revising this language accordingly if what is meant is that the real purpose is to:

verif…

Prediction Market

Choice Coin is testing a prediction market software built on Algorand. The prediction market is focused on NFL games. Our first week of test runs was better than expected and successful; we are now on week 2. We appreciate your support, feedback, and engagement. Thank You!

Node installation config.json file

{
    "Version": 34,
    "AccountUpdatesStatsInterval": 5000000000,
    "AccountsRebuildSynchronousMode": 1,
    "AgreementIncomingBundlesQueueLength": 15,
    "AgreementIncomingProposalsQueueLength": 50,
    "AgreementIncomingVotesQueueLength": 20000,
    "AnnounceParticipationKey": true,
    "Arch…
}

I had to uninstall and am now reinstalling my node. I am running into a problem with the node/data directory. There is no config.json file, only a config.json.example file. The problem is there is no way to open the config.json.example file in the VS Code editor. I am looking for an example config.json that I can use.

How to read Teal from Front End React

I am working on an application that needs to read the result of a TEAL computation to a front end display in a React app. I am wondering how this has been done by others. I looked into the storage mechanisms, but nothing is standing out as an optimal solution.

Mechanism for Secure Keys in Application

This is done in steps.

  1. create the app.
  2. run program to get app address.
  3. send algo to app address.
  4. run program to opt-in.
  5. send asset to address.

xGov 183: Choice Coin Compliance

Overview The purpose of this grant is building a platform for establishing a culture of compliance for projects on Algorand. The initial focus for this work will center around U.S. securities compliance, providing new resources for structuring Algorand Standard Assets (ASAs) to ensure regulatory compliance.

Logical Functionality in AlgoKit

# On Chain Application
# If application receives 0.01 USDC from sender
# Generate a random number 0 or 1
# If the random number is 0
# Then send the sender 0.02 USDC
# If the random number is 1
# Then nothing

Simple Python Conversion to Algorand

I am working toward converting the logic programmed in Python to PyTeal or Algorand Python. The program is a simple game, where the user pays a specified amount x in the example below 7. If the payment amount is correct, the game generates a random number from 0 to 9. If the number is 7 the user wins.