All - Activity - beaconet - Algorand
Incentive Fees Paid No
Now, it’s OK 🙂
Thank’s guy 🙂
I missed the --fee, so now remove the key and restart the process.
Thank’s
p.s register-partkey isn’t a valid command for goal
this is correct : goal account changeonlinestatus --address= --fee=2000000 --firstvalid=… --lastvalid=… --online=true
When did the rewards system start? I went online yesterday with a new account.
Thank’s
P.s. I don’t use A-Wallet or Pera, only cli on my node.
My node is up and running, I correctly configured the account and the public key, and the stake amount is approximately 31K. However, I’m not sure who to send the 2A for to activate the rewards. I followed the discussion on Discord, but it’s not clear to me. I don’t use A-Wallet or Pera, only command line interface.
Fees on Algorand
Thank you for info.
Now many things are clearer.
Marco
From Structure - Algorand Developer Portal
Fees for transactions on Algorand are set as a function of network congestion and based on the size in bytes of the transaction.
Where is the function for calculate network congestion ?
Thank’s
Marco
I understand that you are a fan as I am optimistic, but in one day we lost about 10% and it shows no signs of stopping.
I am also a CEO, a smaller company but with the same responsibilities.
A CEO doesn’t make such a statement, especially if he is in the market. A declaration of this type can affect...
Hi,
Is the Pera Wallet qr code format open source or closed? I would like to create a script that generates qrcodes readable by PeraWallet Mobile. Do you have information?
Thank you.
Marco
Can I obtain same result with pooling on Atomic Transfer ?
Marco.
You even have the audacity to write here?
After all that you have done, after sucking up so many resources from the community and deceiving the entire ecosystem?
You should be ashamed!
Marco.
Hi,
the answer is simple: no marketing !
Even if you have the best product, it doesn’t sell itself.
Marco
Hi,
Can you explain better ?
More info, please.
Marco.
Hi,
I’m sorry to give you bad news. But AF is not interested in Museums. We proposed a project for the most important country in the world regarding works of art and museums, and we were told that they’re not interested.
Marco.
This was a time to AF wake-up !!!
Make Algoexplorer open-source and adopted directly by Algorand !!!
Now, before the landing to…
Marco.
Hi,
take a look to last video of Cooper for understanding …
Marco.
But, you can mint on demand NFTs without limit 😉
M.
For use docker on VM MAC OSX, you need this patch:
M.
Hi guys,
for who want install AlgoKit with this procedure:
Setup For Development on Mac [Development Environment Setup #3]
in virtual machine ( Parallel) with Mac OSX 11.x.x, add this line in /Users/<your_username>/.vscode/argv.json
"disable-hardware-acceleration": true,
M.
Totally agree.
Privacy is the most important thing to safeguard.
M.
Hi guys,
from MyAlgoWallet site, on privacy police:
INFORMATION FOR PERSONS SUBJECT TO EU DATA PROTECTION LAW
While customers who are located in the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the Channel Islands, or other locations subject to EU data protection law (collectively...
Are you sure ?
MyAlgo Wallet was de facto an official wallet.
I hope that in the future only wallets that use the WalletConnect protocol or similar will be used.
Not entirely true, here you can find the page where MyAlgo was defined as Algorand Wallet. M.
I agree, but to this initiative we must add that all system software officialized by Algorand must be open source.
Premise:
MyAlgo is an official Algorand wallet.
Their code is closed.
RandLab works closely with Algorand.
It is necessary to know the method of attack that MyAlgo has undergone. On their site, they state that private keys never leave the device.
So, what kind of attack is it?
First case: a Man...
In fact, that’s correct. But if I use chrome with algoexplorer and insert the txn, the Auth Address is different … But this account has never been rekeyed.
P.s. this issue only on Chrome for Mac. Caching problem ?
Hi guys,
no one have an explanation ?
Thk
M.
Hi,
take a look to this 2 image :
This from Brave browser .
this from Chrome
Why Auth Address is different ?
Any explanation ?
Thank
M.
Solved!
The problem is a copy function of address from MyAlgoWallet, that use as a word separator ‘,’ but goal import use a ‘space’ separator. Removing the ‘,’ to import.
Thank’s
Hi,
We have a problem to import a mnemonic in node using goal command.
The error is:
Problem with mnemonic: "xxxxx, is not in the words list where xxxxx is a correct word.
Any suggestions ?
Agree
I hope 🙂
Last 6 months the average is lower …
Cheers 🙂
You miss something 🙂
The majority of stake for governance is here :
The DeFi App collect about 10-12% of the total. ( 400-500M)
If you want to deepen your knowledge of Algorand, I suggest you start here:
So you can answer your questions.
The AVM is already a quasi-operating system. It uses the Teal language for its programming. Furthermore, the writing of applications is greatly simplified by the many tools. There are SDKs in different languages, JS, Python (PyTeal), PHP and others.
How do you think Algorand earns?
For the foundation...
Basically, the minimum balance is an anti-spam measure.
Hi,
I was talking about private digital euro, like USDC and not CBDC.
Circle which issues USDC, now also has EuroC but only on ethereum.
Hi,
Is there any news for when this stable coin will also be featured on Algorand?
A stable digital euro would give a big boost to online payments here in Europe.
Marco.
Ciao Domenico,
I’ve read post on this forum saying it costs around $2500 monthly to run a relay node and Algorand.
Actually recommended system specifications for relay nodes is:
16 vCPU
32 GB RAM
3 TB NVMe SSD or equivalent
30 TB/month egress
1 Gbps connection with very low latency
I don’t think...
The @AlgoFoundation wallets (and only wallets) that will now be used for market operations (and only market operations) are:
BitGo: 37VPAD3CK7CDHRE4U3J75IE4HLFN5ZWVKJ52YFNBX753NNDN6PUP2N7YKI
Fireblocks: 44GWRTQGSAYUJJCQ3GFINYKZXMBDVKCF75VMCXKORN7ZJ6BKPNG2RMGH7E
Also check repo and key.
curl -O https://releases.algorand.com/key.pub
sudo apt-key add key.pub
sudo add-apt-repository "deb [arch=amd64] https://releases.algorand.com/deb/ stable main"
sudo apt-get update
If you take a look to https://app.metrika.co/algorand/dashboard/network-performance?tr=1d , they have some metrics that are not present on official metrics, like soft-votes.
How do they do it ?
Hi Fabrice,
Where can I find historical and deep metrics of the consensus protocol?
Type: number of nodes, how many participate in the consensus, etc. etc...
Thanks as always, Fabrice
For each boxes created, the account MBR increases proportionally.
Example: a boxes of 32KB needs about 13 Algos as MBR. This can be called ‘stake’.
So, in case I have an MBR of 4,000 Algo, can I use this amount (or stake) to participate in governance?
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if staking for boxes can be used for governance?
Marco.
Pay attention to value. 32KB —> 262Kb enough for storing ‘more things’.
p.s made some corrections for more precision
Good news.
Thank you 🙂
Yes, thank you. 🙂
So limit parameter with RandLab Api have issues.
Thanks! 👌
Hi guy,
This call to API doesn’t work from the last update.
https://algoindexer.testnet.algoexplorerapi.io/v2/assets/83309744/balances?currency-greater-than=0
Is it possible to use another call, or is it no longer possible to make a query like the one shown?
Thanks
Marco.
Hello Fabrice,
start with systemctl
install with Deb
algod -v is 3.0.1.stable [rel/stable] (commit #b619b940)
MainNet
ode work correctly
So, I resolve the issue removing the ledger from mainnet dir and re-catchup.
Probably the issue is a ledger.tracker.sqlite file too big or broken.
Thanks
Resolved, using " for set mnemonic string and not '. 🙂
Hello,
when trying to import on node, I receive this error:Problem with mnemonic: mnemonic must be 25 words
but the words are 25 and are correct.
Any help ?