Likes - Activity - Bahadir - Algorand

Bahadir

Product Manager at Tinyman


Discussion Threads

Tinyman | GP12 DeFi Rewards

Jul 5, 2024
Hello, The TDR allocations for USDT will be moved to which pools? I suggest USDC/Algo pool and we should start supporting decentralized Stablecoins on algorand…

Tinyman | GP11 DeFi Rewards

Feb 18, 2024
Tinyman is da best!! Keep up the great work. Please continue to make improvements and together we grow ALGO.

Tinyman - Targeted DeFi Rewards Report (GP9 and GP10)

Jan 10, 2024
Hi, I want to say from my behalf, I am not criticizing you in a bad way, rather giving you feedback like the whole point is. I share my views, because I want to best for you and for the whole ecosystem. I use mainly your DEX over the others and that is the reason why I am focusing on you over Pact…

AlgoRai.Finance - GP10 Targeted DeFi Rewards distribution plan

Jan 5, 2024
You didn’t publish any numbers and some of these vault don’t even exist yet + not clear what the difference between a normal vault and a spread vault is? This is not a plan imo.